咱们裸熊 第43期:糯懦拉拍电影
英语课
You boys are in for a treat. I've really outdone myself.
为你们准备了一点犒赏。我真是战胜了自我呢。
Mmm. Oh, delicious. Mm.
嗯。哇,好吃。嗯。
You have such a talent.
你还真有天赋。
Make this for us every night. Oh, hey, uh, can somebody get me ketchup 1? I mean, it's great and everything, I just like ketchup.
每天晚上都给我们做吧。哦,嘿,额,有人能帮我拿一下番茄酱吗?我是觉得,这已经很棒了,可是我就是喜欢番茄酱呢。
Why, brother?
为什么这么对我,老兄?
Oh, no!Nom nom!
哦,不!糯懦拉!
Poor little guy!
可怜的小家伙!
Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. It's okay.
嘘嘘嘘。没事了。
How could you do that? How could you hurt anything that cute?
你怎么能那么做?你怎么能伤害那么可爱的东西?
You're a monster!
你是个怪物!
Listen, I know things look bad right now, but I can turn it around!
听着,我知道现在局面不是很妙,但是我完全可以扭转回来!
I got these dumbos right where I want them, and soon everything's gonna be coming up nom nom.
我已经找到我需要的傻蛋了,而很快所有的一切都会回到糯懦拉手中。
Oh, yeah? ! You don't believe me? You just wait until tomorrow and you'll be begging to join my crew again!
哦,是么?!你不相信我?你明天就等着看吧,到时候你会哭着求我再回到阵容里的!
Well, let...Let me call you back. There's still one thing I need to take care of.
好吧,那...我会再打给你的。还有点需要我要处理的事情。
Ah, I'm so excited! Our first day of filming!
啊,我好兴奋!第一天拍摄!
I hope it becomes a cult 2 classic 3.
我希望它会成为小众片的精典。
Ice bear...Ice bear is down here.
白熊...白熊在这下面啦。
Wait, did you hear something?
等等,你听到什么了吗?
I didn't hear anything. We should get going.
什么都没听到呢。我们赶紧走吧。
Well, here we are! Welcome to the movie set, boys! And everyone you see here is an extra in the movie!
我们到了!欢迎来到片场,少年们!你们看到的每一个人都是电影里的临时演员!
Wow. Uh, where are the cameras?
哇哦。呃,摄影机在哪里?
Oh, they're hidden everywhere. It'll help with your acting 4!
哦,他们隐藏在每个角落里。这样有助于你们的表演!
Wait, what? We're acting?
等一下,什么?我们需要表演?
Oh, we get to be in the movie?
哦,我们可以出现在电影里?
Oops, did I forget to mention that?
哦,我忘记告诉你们了吗?
Ooh!
哦!
Hey, nom nom, um, could we rehearse our lines first?
嘿,糯懦拉,呃,我们能先串串我们的台词吗?
Uh, no time! Quick! Take your marks in the pool! And remember, your characters are in distress 5.
呃,没时间了!快点吧!去泳池里各就各位吧!记住,你们的角色都沉浸在悲痛中。
Here's your costumes and props 6. Put 'em on and get in your places.
这是你们的戏服和道具。换上以后去到你们指定的位置。
Thanks, man. We won't let you down.
谢谢啦,兄弟。我们不会让你失望的。
All right, go get 'em.
好的,去吧。
Aw, man. Why is the slide closed?
哦,不是吧。为什么这个滑梯关了啊?
Scram! Go swim in chlorine with your eyes open.
走开!去睁着眼在氯水里游泳吧。
Mailman! I have a package for a grizzly 7 bear? Hello? Anybody here? Whoa! Oh, my! Package for grizzly bear? Here, let me. Oop. Okay, then. Ooh!
我是邮递员!我有一个给棕熊的快递?有人吗?家里有人吗?哇哦!哦,我的天!来收棕熊的快递的吗?给,让我来吧。哦。好吧。哦!
n.蕃茄酱,蕃茄沙司
- There's a spot of ketchup on the tablecloth.桌布上有一点番茄酱的渍斑。
- Could I have some ketchup and napkins,please?请给我一些番茄酱和纸手巾?
n.异教,邪教;时尚,狂热的崇拜
- Her books aren't bestsellers,but they have a certain cult following.她的书算不上畅销书,但有一定的崇拜者。
- The cult of sun worship is probably the most primitive one.太阳崇拜仪式或许是最为原始的一种。
n.经典作品;adj.经典的,一流的;古典的
- The novel is regarded as one of the classic works.这篇小说被公认为是最优秀的作品之一。
- The football match was a classic.那场足球比赛堪称典范。
n.演戏,行为,假装;adj.代理的,临时的,演出用的
- Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
- During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。
n.苦恼,痛苦,不舒适;不幸;vt.使悲痛
- Nothing could alleviate his distress.什么都不能减轻他的痛苦。
- Please don't distress yourself.请你不要忧愁了。
小道具; 支柱( prop的名词复数 ); 支持者; 道具; (橄榄球中的)支柱前锋
- Rescuers used props to stop the roof of the tunnel collapsing. 救援人员用支柱防止隧道顶塌陷。
- The government props up the prices of farm products to support farmers' incomes. 政府保持农产品价格不变以保障农民们的收入。
标签:
咱们裸熊