咱们裸熊 第47期:熊熊维持影院秩序
英语课
I know to you I may seem cold and unfeeling, but it's only because deep down, I yearn 1 to be loved.
我知道对你来说我可能冷酷无情,但那是因为在内心深处我渴望被爱。
Ugh. That Jared is so phony.
呃。这杰拉德好做作。
Oh, Jared.
哦,杰拉德。
Shh. Don't root for him. He doesn't deserve eternal love like Christopher does.
嘘,不要支持他。他不像克里斯多弗那样配得起永恒的爱。
Shh! Team Jared!
嘘!姐是杰拉德队的!
Shh! Team Christopher.
嘘!哥是克里斯多弗队的。
Jared, you're the greatest.
杰拉德,你最棒了。
When you leave, my heart weeps. Stay with me, my love.
你离开的时候,我的心在抽泣。留在我身边吧,亲爱的。
Oh, Jared. You knock me off my feet.
哦,杰拉德。你简直让我目眩神迷。
Ugh, unbelievable.
呃,真是不可理喻。
Remember, Laura, if you ever drown, I would dog-paddle my way to your heart.
劳拉,你记好,如果你再落水,我会狗刨着游向你的心。
Oh, Jared. You are so perfect for Laura.
哦,杰拉德。你跟劳拉简直是天生一对。
Shh! No, Jared's evil, Christopher is king.
嘘!不,杰拉德是恶魔,克里斯多弗才是最棒的。
Shh! No one is better than Jared. Look at these abs. Are these the abs of a villain 2?
嘘!没人比杰拉德更好了。看看这些腹肌。这像是坏人的腹肌吗?
Ah...ah...ah...
啊 ...啊... 啊...
Christopher! Jared! Jared!
克里斯多弗!杰拉德!杰拉德!
Ah...ah...ah...
啊...啊 ...啊...
Jared! Jared! Jared! Jared!
杰拉德!杰拉德!
Ah-choo!
阿嚏!
I know there's a button to turn off the sound here.
我依稀记得这有个键可以把声音关掉。
Out! Get out.
出去!滚出去。
This is how I feel about your precious Jared! Team Christopher forever!
这就是我对你们宝贝杰拉德的看法!克里斯多弗阵营万岁!
Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo!
下去吧!走开!走!
The rain will always be my friend.
清冷的雨会一直陪伴我。
Get out! Everyone out! Phew. I think they got the message. How did it go for you, panpan?
滚出去!所有人都出去!咻。我想他们应该学到教训了。你那边怎么样,胖胖?
I hate vampires 3.
我讨厌吸血鬼。
Ice bear completed mission. Sort of.
白熊完成了任务。某种意义上。
Shushers, I'm sorry, but you must leave.
嘘嘘们,对不起,但是你们必须离开了。
But we did it. We shushed them.
但是我们做到了。我们让他们都安静了。
No. Not like this. You shush irresponsibly. I thought you could help, but I was wrong. Wrong to hope.
不。不该像这样不分青红皂白的。我本以为你们帮得上忙,但是我错了。不该寄希望于你们。
But, sir, we just tried to...-Shh.
但是先生,我们只是尽力...-嘘。
We understand.
我们明白了。
What do you want? What do you want me to do? No. I'm not on my way to the airport. What do you want me to do?
你要做什么?你想我怎么做?不。我不在去机场的路上。那你希望我怎么做?
Get out of the way!
好狗不挡道!
v.想念;怀念;渴望
- We yearn to surrender our entire being.我们渴望着放纵我们整个的生命。
- Many people living in big cities yearn for an idyllic country life.现在的很多都市人向往那种田园化的生活。
n.反派演员,反面人物;恶棍;问题的起因
- He was cast as the villain in the play.他在戏里扮演反面角色。
- The man who played the villain acted very well.扮演恶棍的那个男演员演得很好。
标签:
咱们裸熊