咱们裸熊 第58期:最好的房客
英语课
What?
神马?
Her name is...princess.
她的名字叫做... 公主。
Yeah? Prove it! We know he's in here somewhere.Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!
是吗?证明一下!我们就知道他在这里。证明!证明!证明!证明!证明!证明!
Please calm down, everyone.
各位请冷静一下。
Excuse me. What's going on out here, babe?
不好意思。发什么了什么事情,亲爱哒?
Eugh!
恶!
Who are these people? Babe?
这些人是谁啊,亲爱哒?
What? Me?
啥?问我呢?
See? No way that thing's anyone's girlfriend. It's hideous 1!
看了吧?这货怎么能是别人的女朋友呢。太可怕了!
"Thing"? !
“这货”?!
How dare 2 you talk to my princess that way! This young lady is most definitely 3 my girlfriend!
你竟敢这么跟我的公主说话!这姑娘肯定以及一定是我的女朋友!
If she wasn't, how come I know that she's self-conscious about the size of her head? Or that her fur is asymmetrical 4?
她要不是的话,我怎么知道她在意自己头的尺寸?还有她身体左右的毛是不对称的。
Or that she dreams about being a telephone pole and doesn't know how to flush 5 a toilet properly?
还有她梦到自己是个电线杆,而且还不知道怎么冲厕所呐。
And she's always using my toothbrush, even though she knows that hers is the blue handle! And she's just so inconsiderate sometimes! I just hate her!
而且她总是用我的牙刷,即使她知道自己那个是蓝色的刷柄!还有她是如此的不顾及别人!我好讨厌她!
I didn't know you felt this way about me. I'm sorry!I'm sorry, too!
我不知道你对我的感觉是这样的。对不起!我也对不起你!
Um, we're gonna get out of your hair.
呃,我们不再打扰你们了。
Yeah, maybe you should.Forgive me!
没错,你们早该这样。原谅我!
Here you go. All set.
好。都准备妥了。
Hey, thanks for the gear 6. I'm sorry I can't stay longer, but I've been here too long already.
嘿,多谢你给的装备。很抱歉我不能再待下去了,我已经在这里待了太久。
No worries. We're glad you stayed. You were the best first guest we could've asked for.
别担心,你留下的那几天我们很开心。你是我们邀请到的第一个最好的房客。
Ahhh! Thanks, you guys.
啊!谢谢你们。
Hey, take care, big guy.You too, man.
嘿,保重啊,大个子。你们也是。
Uh...it was nice to meet you.
呃 ...很高兴认识你。
Yeah, it was, uh, good.
是,的确不错。
Leave us a good review on caveshare!
在享窝上给我们好评哟亲!
Okay!Lock the door.
没问题!锁门。
adj.丑陋的,可憎的,可怕的,恐怖的
- The whole experience had been like some hideous nightmare.整个经历就像一场可怕的噩梦。
- They're not like dogs,they're hideous brutes.它们不像狗,是丑陋的畜牲。
n.敢,挑战;aux.敢;vi.敢;vt.敢于,勇于面对
- He didn't dare to look at her in the face.他不敢正眼看她。
- How dare you?Take your hand off me at once.放肆!马上把你的手挪开。
adv.一定地,肯定地;明确地,确切地
- The team will definitely lose if he doesn't play.如果他不参加比赛,这个队肯定会输。
- I shall definitely be home before six o'clock.6点以前,我一定回家。
adj.不均匀的,不对称的
- Most people's faces are asymmetrical.多数人的脸并不对称。
- Folds may be gentle and symmetrical,or sharp and asymmetrical.褶皱可以是平缓而对称的,也可以是陡峭而非对称的。
vi.奔流;vt.冲洗;adj.齐平的;n.脸色,脸红
- Father asked me to flush off the garage floor.父亲叫我冲洗车库的地板。
- There was a flush in her cheeks.她满脸通红。
标签:
咱们裸熊