咱们裸熊 第59期:等级制度
英语课
Hierarchy 1 often within a group of three or more, organization is difficult unless there is a leader.
等级制度一般存在于三人及以上的组织里,若无领导者,组织会出问题。
Hierarchy is a ranking of authority. Often when one member of the group is older, stronger, or more experienced, they will naturally assume the role of the protector at the top of the hierarchy.
等级制度是权力高低的次序。通常团队中的一个较年长、 更强壮,或者更富经验成员会顺理成章扮演保护者的角色。这是等级制度的上层。
But what happens when someone at the bottom of the hierarchy wants to be on top? That is where our story begins.
但是如果有人本是下层等级想变成上层,那会发生什么呢?我们的故事就从这说起。
All right, boys! Let's take a breather up ahead. Woo-hoo! Oh, yeah! Nice job, bros. Making good time. Woop. A little sweaty there, panpan.
好了,兄弟们!我们在前面停下休息一下吧。干得不错,兄弟们。跑得挺快。哦。这里有点出汗了,胖胖。
How much farther do we have to go, grizz? We've been jogging for a while now.
棕熊,我们还要走多远?我们已经跑了好一会了。
Sorry, little bro! It's my job to keep this family in tip-top shape. I take my duties as the oldest brother very seriously.
不好意思,小弟!我要负责维护家人极好的形态。所以我非常认真地承担起了大哥的责任。(Tip-top也有顶层的意思)
Well, sure, but do you think we can finish soon? I've been meaning to go to the mall, and the day's almost over.
是啊没错,我们快结束了么?我本打算要去要去商场的,可是快没时间了。
Sorry, buddy 2! We got to do at least 10 more miles.
对不起,兄弟!我们还要再跑至少十英里。
Ice bear could go for 100.
白熊跑一百英里都没问题。
But, grizz! - No buts! Tally-ho!
但是,棕熊!- 没有但是!驾!
Move those feet! Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go! Over that rock! Watch out for branches! Got to stay hydrated! Hawk 3! Faster, faster! Go, go, go!
动起来!快走快走!越过那块石头!注意树枝!及时补水!有老鹰!再快点!快快快!
Okay, bros! Five-minute break over. Now that we've warmed up, it's time to climb that giant tree over there.
好了,兄弟们!休息五分钟。既然我们已经热身完毕,就去爬那边的大树吧。
No, thanks. I'm gonna sit this one out.
不了,谢谢。这个活动我就不参加了。
What? ! Ehh. All right. Well, just stay here on this log, buddy. Keep yourself hydrated. Don't talk to strangers.
什么?!好吧。熊弟,就坐在这个木头上。多补水。别跟陌生人说话。
And if you encounter any dangerous wild animals, just call for help. Love you!
如果遇到任何危险的野生动物,就大叫向我们求助。爱你哦!
No reception up here. Figures.
这里没有手机基站。果不其然。
n.等级制度;统治集团,领导层
- There is a rigid hierarchy of power in that country.那个国家有一套严密的权力等级制度。
- She's high up in the management hierarchy.她在管理阶层中地位很高。
n.(美口)密友,伙伴
- Calm down,buddy.What's the trouble?压压气,老兄。有什么麻烦吗?
- Get out of my way,buddy!别挡道了,你这家伙!
标签:
咱们裸熊