咱们裸熊 第50期:天女散花
英语课
Okay, first tip. People like confidence. And if you want to look confident, you got to make yourself look bigger.
好的,第一条:人们喜欢自信的人。如果你要想看起来自信,就要让自己看起来高大。
How do I do that?
怎么才能高大呢?
I'll give a demonstration 1. Check this out.
我给你演示一下。看好了哈。
Easy, breezy...confident.
轻松愉快... 自信。
I don't know, grizz.
能不能行啊,棕熊。
You got this.
没问题的。
Okay, first you got to lift those guns real high, then show your biggest confident smile. Bam! You're ready. Now get out of here.Hey.
好的,首先要高高举起双手,然后展现一下你最灿烂的自信微笑。砰!准备好了。赶紧走起来吧。嘿。
Well, she's got to come back for the purse. And when she does...Boom 2! New friend.
她肯定会回来拿包的。等她回来的时候... 你就有新朋友了哟。
In all the romantic movies I've seen, the way to get people to like you is to stumble 3, drop all your fancy papers.
在我看过的所有浪漫影片里,让人们喜欢你的方式就是摔跤,接着手里的资料天女散花。
And then magically, the person of your dreams comes to your rescue. In your case, it will be your new friend. Go fall in friendship. You're a natural!
然后你的意中人就会神奇地出现在你面前来营救你。按你这种情况,这人就是你的新朋友了。去坠入友谊之河吧。你真是个天才!
I thought this was about making friends, not fighting enemies.
我觉得咱们是要交朋友,不是跟敌人打仗哎。
All ice bear's friends are future enemies. Huh!
北极熊所有的朋友都是未来的敌人。哈!
All right, you mastered the techniques. Time to put them to the test. By the way, you're doing great.
好的,你已经掌握了要领。现在是检验成果的时候了。顺便提一句,你做得很棒。
Really? You think so?
是吗?你们真的这么认为?
For sure. You'll be making a friend any minute now. Remember...confidence.
当然啦。你会很快交到朋友的。记住哟 ...要自信。
Don't forget your fancy papers.
不要忘了你的纸堆哦。
Go for their legs.
重点攻击双腿。
Look at her go.
看起来很像样嘛。
Huh? I look ridiculous. Easy, breezy...confident.
嗯?我看起来好滑稽哎。轻松愉快 ...自信。
Ohh! She's not doing what we taught her. She needs our help. Quick. Call her. She's my girl.
噢!她没按着我们教的做。她需要我们帮助。快点,给她打电话。# 她是我女朋友 #
Oh! I hate that song. Only little kids listen to that stuff.
哦!我讨厌这首歌。也就小屁孩才听这种东西。
Yeah, man.
没错。
Ooh! - Huh? I'm sorry.
呜!- 嗯?对不起。
Oh, hey! You're that prodigy 4 girl, aren't you? It's got to be so weird 5.
嘿!这不是那个那个天才姑娘吗?感觉怪怪的。
Yeah. It is. Bye.
是啊。再见。
It's not that important, guys. Thanks for trying. I'm...I'm just gonna go home. Thanks for walking me home. I'm okay now.
也没那么重要啦,兄弟们。多谢你们帮忙了。我还是回家吧。谢谢你们送我回家。我没事了。
We'll wait.
我们等你进门。
n.表明,示范,论证,示威
- His new book is a demonstration of his patriotism.他写的新书是他的爱国精神的证明。
- He gave a demonstration of the new technique then and there.他当场表演了这种新的操作方法。
n.隆隆声;vt.发隆隆声
- The country is having a great boom in industry.这个国家的工业正蓬勃发展。
- Boom!Boom!Boom!A series of explosions shook the valley.轰!轰!轰!一连串爆破声震撼山谷。
n.绊倒,失策;vi.绊倒,失策,踌躇,无意中发现;vt.绊倒,困惑
- Be grateful to those who have made you stumble,for they have strengthened your ability.感激绊倒你的人,因为他强化了你的能力。
- You never knew when you might stumble across some new talent.谁也说不准什么时候会碰上一位新的天才。
n.惊人的事物,奇迹,神童,天才,预兆
- She was a child prodigy on the violin.她是神童小提琴手。
- He was always a Negro prodigy who played barbarously and wonderfully.他始终是一个黑人的奇才,这种奇才弹奏起来粗野而惊人。
标签:
咱们裸熊