咱们裸熊 第68期:拯救洞穴
英语课
Got it!
找到了!
Save the cave! Save the cave!
拯救洞穴!拯救洞穴!
Please, please, please work! Mm, yes!
拜托,一定要能用啊!嗯,太好了!
Proof 1! I have proof!
证据!我有证据!
What's the meaning of this?
这玩意有什么意义?
Look at the photo! Look at what it says! Do you see how old it is? ! See, this is our home!
你看这张照片!看上面怎么写的!看到是什么时候拍的吗?看,这就是我们的家!
Sir, tell us...Is it true that these moderately cute creatures have a right to live here? How does it feel to be a monster?
先生,请告诉我们 ...这些温和可爱的小动物真的是有权住在这里的吗?变成恶人的感觉如何?
Everyone, stop construction! Stop everything! We got to look into this!
大家,停止建造!停下所有的工程!我们要研究一下这个!
Uh, do we still get paid? Kind of made a lot of holes.
呃,我们的工钱还付吗?还是打了不少洞的。
And just like that, the bears' cave has been saved. In what is another...Ugh!We did it! Our home is safe!
所以就这样,这里的熊保住了他们的洞穴。换句话... 哎呀!我们做到了!我们家没事了!
You, guys!
你们!
Huh? Guys, wake up. You got to see this. Where are we?
兄弟们,醒醒。快看啊。我们这是在哪里?
Nice morning.
美好的早晨。
Yeah, I slept really well.
是啊,我睡的特别好。
Hey, this place isn't so bad.
这里不差啊。
Ice Bear not entirely 2 opposed 3.
白熊并不完全反对了。
Yeah, this place is great!
这地方很棒!
New window.
新窗户。
Ice Bear has made front door.
白熊做了前门。
Okay, okay! I finally got it working, guys!
好啦!我终于知道怎么用了!
adj.防...的,耐...的,能防护;n.校样,证据,证明;vt.检验,给...做防护措施
- He is living proof of the wonders of modern medicine.他是当代医学奇迹的活证明。
- The proof was fished up from some old papers.校样在旧文件中被找到了。
ad.全部地,完整地;完全地,彻底地
- The fire was entirely caused by their neglect of duty. 那场火灾完全是由于他们失职而引起的。
- His life was entirely given up to the educational work. 他的一生统统献给了教育工作。
标签:
咱们裸熊