咱们裸熊 第61期:视野真美
英语课
All right. I think it's time to get going. You know, that was enough excitement for one day, right?
好吧。我们该走了。今天我们也玩够了,对吧?
Sure.
是的。
Okay! Uh, let's, um...Huh. Uh, wait.
好啦!我们... 等等。
Troubles?
有什么问题?
Uh, yeah, I guess we got a little turned around back there. I'm not really sure where we are.
嗯,我觉得我们得倒回去点。我不是很确定我们在哪儿。
Panda, are you GPS'ing? Look at this guy...so prepared.
胖达,你是在定位吗?看看这孩子 ...准备多充分。
I'm not getting a signal, though.
虽然我没有信号。
Well, that's easy enough to fix. We'll just move you here...And move you here.
这好办。我们只需要把你挪到这儿... 再把你挪到这儿。
Whoa! It's beautiful up here! Hey, I got a signal! It's that way!
哇哦!上面视野真美!嘿,我搜到信号了!那边走!
Great! Brothers, forward!
好极了!兄弟们,前进吧!
Uh, yeah, that's what I said.
呃,我说过了。
Uh, yeah.
哦耶。
Hey, bears! You forgot your water bag!
喂,熊熊们!你们忘了水壶背包!
Good morning, brothers! So, I was thinking about what we were gonna do today and...Hey, you made coffee without me?
早上好,兄弟们!我想了想我们今天应该去做什么,然后...嘿,你没等我起来就煮了咖啡?
Yeah, I didn't want to wake you. You looked so cute and cozy 1 in your bed.
是啊,我不想弄醒你。你看起来睡得又甜美又可爱。
Uh, okay. So, about today.
好吧。那么,关于今天。
Yeah! I was thinking about us going to the mall. You know, do some shopping.
我打算今天去商店的。你懂的,买点东西。
But, uh, I was thinking...-Ice bear can get new Sushi knife.
但是,我打算...-北极熊可以买新的寿司刀。
Great. It's decided 3.
好极了。就这么定了。
Wait, what just happened? Huh? Uhhh...Well, hop 2 to it! Uh, this is so weird 4. Hey!
等等,刚才是怎么回事?哈?呃...好吧,上去吧!呃,这种感觉真诡异。喂!
To the mall!
去商场咯!
adj.亲如手足的,密切的,暖和舒服的
- I like blankets because they are cozy.我喜欢毛毯,因为他们是舒适的。
- We spent a cozy evening chatting by the fire.我们在炉火旁聊天度过了一个舒适的晚上。
n.单脚跳,跳跃;vi.单脚跳,跳跃;着手做某事;vt.跳跃,跃过
- The children had a competition to see who could hop the fastest.孩子们举行比赛,看谁单足跳跃最快。
- How long can you hop on your right foot?你用右脚能跳多远?
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
- This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
- There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
标签:
咱们裸熊