咱们裸熊 第64期:地震了
英语课
Earthquake! Only the essentials. Essential.
地震了!只带生活必需品逃生。必需品。
Hey!
嘿!
Essential! No! What happened? ! Where'd you go! Huh? Phew! We survived! Hey, do you hear that? Huh, what's going on out there?
必需品!不!怎么回事?!白熊去哪儿了!嗯?我们逃过一劫了!你们听见那动静了吗?外面发生什么事情了?
Could you put me down?
你能把我放下来吗?
What? - What?
什么?- 什么?
What's happening here?
这到底是怎么回事?
What are they building?
他们在建什么?
Ice Bear sees many code 1 violations 2.
白熊目睹了很多违规操作。
Hey, you there! Who are you guys? ! What are you doing here? !
喂,那边的熊!你们是谁?!你们在这儿做什么?!
We didn't do it!
不是我们干的!
This is a construction zone. The city has ordered us to put up a new cell phone tower at this location.
这是施工区。市里让我们在这儿建一座新的手机信号塔。
But we live here. Could you, like, move it somewhere else?
但是我们住在这儿啊。你们能不能,把它挪到别的地方去啊?
Sorry, boss! I accidently made another hole!
对不起,队长!我不小心又弄出了一个洞!
It's okay, Paul! We all make mistakes!
没事的,保罗!人人都会犯错嘛!
Now, listen, we received no record that someone lives here.
听着,没有任何记录显示有人住在这儿。
B-But this is our home! Wait, look! We have a welcome mat, see? ! Welcome!
但,但这就是我们的家啊!等等,你看!我们有个迎宾门垫,看到没?!欢 ——迎!
Whoops 3! Made another hole!
糟糕!又弄了一个洞!
Sorry, but you're gonna need more proof 4 than that.
抱歉,但是这个不足以当做证据。
Well, then we'll get proof! You'll see!
好吧,我们有证据的!你等着瞧吧!
Okay, we just need to know what counts as good enough proof. Okay, here we are. How about...
好吧,我们需要了解什么可以算作有效证据。在这儿,应该...
Ooh-ooh-ooh! Click on that.
唔!点击那个。
Home damage. Home damage caused in the event we claim your home is unoccupied can be easily corrected.
房屋损坏。如果房屋被误认为无人居住而被损坏,这种问题可以轻松纠正。
Simply show a copy of the deed or any other physical evidence that shows five or more years of presence 5.
只需要出示房产契约副本或任何实物证据证明已居住该房屋五年以上。
Once shown, we will completely back off. Promise!
我们承诺,一旦出示证据,我们将立即停止施工!
I like that it was a cartoon.
我喜欢这个,他们做成卡通动画了。
We've totally been here longer than that. I'm sure we have something from five years ago.
我们肯定在这儿住得比那久多了。我相信我们肯定有五年前留下来的东西。
Okay, you, go stall 6 the construction. Panda, you and me will find proof. Break! Gotta be something around here. No.
好吧,你,去拖延施工。胖达,你和我去找证据。解散!这里一定有。没有。
Grizz, I found old stuff 7!
棕熊,我发现旧东西了!
No, nope. Whoa! This is from forever ago! Back when we first came to the city.
没,没有。哇!这个好久以前的了!是我们刚来这里的时候。
Hey, I remember this.
嘿,我记得这个。
n.代码,代号,密码;法典,法规,规划
- What's the code for Tianjin?天津的代号是多少?
- Remember to use postal code.勿忘使用邮政编码。
违反( violation的名词复数 ); 冒犯; 违反(行为、事例); 强奸
- This is one of the commonest traffic violations. 这是常见的违反交通规则之例。
- These violations of the code must cease forthwith. 这些违犯法规的行为必须立即停止。
int.呼喊声
- Whoops! Careful, you almost spilt coffee everywhere. 哎哟!小心点,你差点把咖啡洒得到处都是。
- We were awakened by the whoops of the sick baby. 生病婴儿的喘息声把我们弄醒了。
adj.防...的,耐...的,能防护;n.校样,证据,证明;vt.检验,给...做防护措施
- He is living proof of the wonders of modern medicine.他是当代医学奇迹的活证明。
- The proof was fished up from some old papers.校样在旧文件中被找到了。
n.出席;到场;存在
- Her presence lent an air of respectability to the occasion.她的到场使那种场合增添了崇高的气氛。
- His presence is indicative of his willingness to help.他的出席表示他愿意帮忙。
n.摊位,铺子,售货亭
- She sells fruits at a market stall.她在市场的货摊上卖水果。
- He has a stall that sells designer ripoffs.他开了个铺子卖仿冒设计师品牌衣服。
标签:
咱们裸熊