咱们裸熊 第75期:棕熊大陆
英语课
Look what you did! Shame on you!
看看你都做了什么!太丢人了!
No. No shame on me. You're the one who ruined the box.
不。我才不丢人呢。是你把箱子弄坏的。
Well, you would have wasted it anyway. Your idea was horrible!
反正之前迟早也会让你弄坏。你的主意太糟了!
Oh, really? I'm gonna make my own amazing house.
是吗?我也造一间自己的房子。
My house will be a quadrillion times better.
我的房子会比你强一亿倍。
Okay. We'll see.
好吧。走着瞧。
Yeah. We will. I claim this grizzlyland!
没错。走着瞧。我将这里命名为棕熊大陆!
Hey, panda, check out how rad my house is.
嘿,熊猫,看我的房子牛不牛。
You think that's good? I've got an elevator. What you got?
你觉得那就算好了?我有电梯。你有吗?
Swing!Hot tub!Microwave!Drawbridge.Observatory 1! Beautiful.Library.Ball pit!Mwah! Paris!Flat screen.Fortress 2 walls!Higher walls! Hey! Wha...
秋千!浴缸!微波炉!吊桥。瞭望台!好美。图书馆。海洋球!么么!巴黎!平板电视。我有围墙!我的围墙比你高!嘿!怎么...
n.天文台,气象台,瞭望台,观测台
- Guy's house was close to the observatory.盖伊的房子离天文台很近。
- Officials from Greenwich Observatory have the clock checked twice a day.格林威治天文台的职员们每天对大钟检查两次。
标签:
咱们裸熊