咱们裸熊 第65期:顶层豪华公寓
英语课
Well, here it is...the penthouse!
好吧,请进... 这就是顶层豪华公寓了!
Whoa. This is massive 1.Oh, this is crazy!
哇。好大的房间!哇,这个太酷了!
Ice Bear has never seen a larger playpen.
这是白熊见过的最大的护栏了。
Ooh, sounds like it's bigger than your last place.Oh, yeah. For sure.
噢,听起来这里比你们之前的住处要大。是的,确实是。
We just moved here to the city.
我们刚刚搬来这里。
That's wonderful. Where were you guys living before?
太好了。你们之前住在哪里?
A cardboard 2 box. What's funny?
一个纸箱。有什么好笑的?
Hi!What's up, bro? !
嗨!你好吗,兄弟?!
What's up? !
你们好?!
So, this is the kitchen. You'll see it's already furnished 3. And here we have the deluxe 4 industrial refrigerator.
这里是厨房。就像你看到的,这里已经配有家具了。这是豪华工业级冷藏柜。
And this is the hidden loft 5. It comes with the best connection to our building's newly-installed internet lines.
这是隐藏的阁楼。这栋楼新安装的网络在这里信号最强。
Dibs.
我要住这儿。
I love this place. It's everything we've ever dreamed of. We'll take it.
我喜欢这个地方。它跟我们梦寐以求的一模一样。我们定了。
Well, this is all great! I'll get started on the paperwork. You'll be able to move in as soon as we get first month's rent.
太好了!我会着手办理手续。我们收到第一个月的租金之后,你们就可以搬进来了。
Actually, we can pay right now. Uh, looks like I have about...$11.
其实我们可以现在就付。好像我有... 十一美元。
I have 76 cents.
我有七十六美分。
Ice Bear has a recyclable bottle.
白熊有个可供回收的瓶子。
Let's just open...
我们先打开...
Hey, you should get out of here. It's not safe.Quick...move, move! Oh, got i
喂,你们得出去了。这里不安全。快点... 搬走,搬走!打开了!
Okay, not that many papers 6 in here.Hmm.Is this trash?
这儿也没多少文件。嗯。这是垃圾吗?
Those won't help. But it's not trash.What's this?
这些都没用。不过这不是垃圾。这是什么?
Don't throw that away.
别扔。
I wish you didn't hold on to so much.
我希望你没那么坚持。
Is this a bill? No, just a credit-card application. Probably save that for later, you know?
这是账单吗?不是,只是信用卡申请单。留着以备以后有用吧。
Do we save any of our bills?
我们保存过账单吗?
Do we pay our bills?
我们付过账单吗?
Huh? Hey!No! No! No! No! - Sorry, we have to clear space.
啊?喂!不!不不不!- 抱歉,我们得清空场地。
Hey! Stop that!
喂!住手!
adj.巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的
- A massive sea search has failed to find any survivors.经过大规模的海上搜救仍未找到幸存者。
- He drank a massive amount of alcohol.他喝了大量的烈酒。
n.硬纸板,卡纸板
- She brought the shopping home in a cardboard box.她将买的东西放在纸箱里带回家。
- There is a sheet of stiff cardboard in the drawer.在那个抽屉里有块硬纸板。
adj.配备了家具的
- The room was furnished with a cupboard and some old furniture.房间里有一个碗柜和几件旧家具。
- They furnished their house with red carpets.他们用红地毯装饰了他们的房子。
adj.华美的,豪华的,高级的
- This system puts the top hotels in a special deluxe category.这种分类法把最高级的旅馆列为特殊豪华级。
- I liked the deluxe edition,but I could afford only a second best.我喜欢精装版,但我只买得起一本稍差一点的。
n.阁楼,顶楼
- We could see up into the loft from bottom of the stairs.我们能从楼梯脚边望到阁楼的内部。
- By converting the loft,they were able to have two extra bedrooms.把阁楼改造一下,他们就可以多出两间卧室。
标签:
咱们裸熊