咱们裸熊 第77期:新宠物
英语课
Oop, hey, sorry, don't mind me. I'll only be in here for a second. Could have sworn I still had some ice cream pops.
唔,嘿,不好意思,不用管我。我马上就走。我确定这里还有冰棍儿呢。
Not the French vanilla 1. I want the vanilla...Hey, you found it. Do you have any green tea ones down there?
不是法国香草味的。我要香草味的...嘿,你找到了。你看下面还有抹茶味的吗?
Guys, guys? Aha! There you are. Panda, you're very bouncy.
兄弟们,啊?哈!你们在这呢。熊猫,你很有弹性嘛。
Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢。
You guys are gonna be so excited. I got us...A new pet.
你们一定会很高兴的。我给咱们买了个... 新宠物。
What? Is it a cat?
神马?是只猫吗?
Nope, guess again.
不是,再猜。
Ahem, ahem. - Oh, a puppy?
嗯哼。- 哦,一只小狗?
No, it's a crab 2.
不,是一只螃蟹。
Oh, my gosh, where did you get him?
哦,天呐,你从哪弄来的?
He was on sale at the supermarket. Only $3.99 a pound.
他在超市里正打折呢。才三块九毛九一磅。
He's so cute!
他好可爱呢!
He's a good, little crabbie.
他是一个可爱的小蟹蟹。
Oh, look at his little face.
哦,看看这小脸儿哟。
What do you think of the name captain craboo? Wait, dude, don't you want to meet him?
你们觉得他叫螃蟹队长怎么样?等一下,兄弟,你不想见见他吗?
The Internet says you should pat its butt 3 to be friends.
网上说你可以拍拍它的屁股来表示友好。
Here, let me help you. Nothing to be afraid of. See? Gentle pats.
来,让我帮你。完全不用害怕。看了吧?轻轻地拍。
He needs to smell you so he can get used to your musk 4.
他得闻闻你,好适应你的气味。
Oh, he likes you.
哦,它喜欢你呢。
You okay, dude?
你没事吧,兄弟?
Um, let me get that for y...ah!
呃,我帮你拿下来 ...啊!
Oh, he's going. I got you. Get him. He's going out the door. Oh, missed him. Your way, your way. Ah, get a chair. Ow, ow, ow, ow.
他跑了。我来帮你。抓住他。他跑出门去了。没抓住。去你那了,去你那了。啊,搬个椅子来。嗷,嗷。
I'll go get some tape.
我去拿胶带来。
Stay down. Stay, stay.
坐下。坐好了。
Uh, we only have plastic wrap.
我们只有保鲜膜。
Talk to me, dude. Forget this. I'll take off the crab myself. Oh, you saucy 5 craboo.
说话啊,兄弟。算了。我先把螃蟹拿下来吧。哦,你个粗鲁的螃蟹。
Dude, I think we need help.
兄弟,咱们得找人帮忙了。
Okay, give me your phone. I'll take care of it.
好了,电话给我。我来叫人。
Hurry.
快点。
n.香子兰,香草
- He used to love milk flavoured with vanilla.他过去常爱喝带香草味的牛奶。
- I added a dollop of vanilla ice-cream to the pie.我在馅饼里加了一块香草冰激凌。
n.螃蟹,偏航,脾气乖戾的人,酸苹果;vi.捕蟹,偏航,发牢骚;vt.使偏航,发脾气
- I can't remember when I last had crab.我不记得上次吃蟹是什么时候了。
- The skin on my face felt as hard as a crab's back.我脸上的皮仿佛僵硬了,就象螃蟹的壳似的。
n.笑柄;烟蒂;枪托;臀部;v.用头撞或顶
- The water butt catches the overflow from this pipe.大水桶盛接管子里流出的东西。
- He was the butt of their jokes.他是他们的笑柄。
n.麝香, 能发出麝香的各种各样的植物,香猫
- Musk is used for perfume and stimulant.麝香可以用作香料和兴奋剂。
- She scented her clothes with musk.她用麝香使衣服充满了香味。
标签:
咱们裸熊