咱们裸熊 第79期:拼车应用
英语课
No, wait, don't leave. No! Crab 1 and bear! Ugh, now what? Oh, we have to wait 40 minutes? Who knows how long that'll be. Hey, what are you doing?
不,等一下,别走。不!熊和螃蟹要上车!呃,怎么办?哦,我们得等四十分钟?谁知道等到啥时候。你干什么呢?
I think this can help us. It's a ride share app. All we have to do is request a ride and someone will pick us up at our current location. Sweet. Someone's on their way.
我觉得这个能行。一个拼车应用。我们只要在这叫车,然后就有人到咱们所在的地方来接了。真好。有人来了。
Wow, that was easy.
哇哦,这么简单。
Yeah, man, it's the future.
是啊,这就是趋势。
To the stairs.
去找楼梯。
It says that he's driving a black four-door.
上面说,他开着一辆黑色的四开门轿车。
There it is.
就在那。
Take us to the nearest hospital, sir.
请带我们去最近的医院。
There there, buddy 2. Everything is gonna be all right thanks to these two awesome 3 brothers you have.
好了,好了,兄弟。一切都会没事的,都亏了你有两个超强的大哥。
Hey, man. Seat belt on, buddy. Um, sir, do you think you could move a little faster?
把安全带系好了,兄弟。呃,先生,咱们再开快点怎么样?
Yeah, we're in sort of a rush.
是啊,我们正着急呢。
No problem. Here's some open lanes. Hey, you guys like music? Yee-haw.
没问题。这边的车道不堵。你们喜欢音乐吗?
Just some good ol' boys in a big ol' truck. Down in Alabama, down on our luck.
几个老小子,开辆破卡车。在亚拉巴马州,我们不走运 #
How did this guy get his license 4? !
这家伙怎么考到驾照的?!
You're driving on the wrong side of the road.
你开错车道了。
No, I'm not. This is a carpool Lane.
才没有。这是共用车道。
Stop the car, you crazy loon 5!
停车,你个疯子!
Go, go, go, go! Uh, stop, stop. Left, left. -Go, go, go, go, go, go.
走走走!停,停。左边,左边。-走走走。
Hey, bears, where ya going?
嘿,熊熊,你们去哪?
How much farther?
还有多远?
The closest hospital is still 15 blocks away.
最近的医院还有十五个街区。
We'll never make it. Hm. Okay, wait here.
我们永远到不了了。好吧,等在这。
All right, panda, you got to navigate 6 us. Which way do we go?
好吧,胖达,你来指路。走哪条路?
Oh, um, uh, go right. No, oh, no, wait, left.
哦,呃,右边。不不,等等,是左边。
Left? Look out. Sorry.
左边?小心。抱歉。
n.螃蟹,偏航,脾气乖戾的人,酸苹果;vi.捕蟹,偏航,发牢骚;vt.使偏航,发脾气
- I can't remember when I last had crab.我不记得上次吃蟹是什么时候了。
- The skin on my face felt as hard as a crab's back.我脸上的皮仿佛僵硬了,就象螃蟹的壳似的。
n.(美口)密友,伙伴
- Calm down,buddy.What's the trouble?压压气,老兄。有什么麻烦吗?
- Get out of my way,buddy!别挡道了,你这家伙!
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
- The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
n.执照,许可证,特许;v.许可,特许
- The foreign guest has a license on the person.这个外国客人随身携带执照。
- The driver was arrested for having false license plates on his car.司机由于使用假车牌而被捕。
标签:
咱们裸熊