咱们裸熊 第81期:坏哥哥
英语课
He's not a white-haired divorced man named Esteban?
他不是一个叫埃斯特班的白发离婚男人吗?
Esteban? No, lady. He's a bear who enjoys his refrigerator and cooking fine cuisine 1.
埃斯特班?不,女士。他是一只喜欢待在冰箱里和烹饪美食的熊。
Mm, I don't think so. That's not what I'm reading.
我不这么认为。我读到的不是这那样。
What? Well, I do think so lady.
什么?确实是这样。
He's our little brother. We know everything about him.
他是我们的弟弟。我们知道他的一切。
Then why did you lose him? Maybe you guys are just bad brothers.
那你们怎么还会弄丢他?也许你们就是坏哥哥。
What? ! You're out of line, lady. And this whole thing seems pretty shady to me.
什么?!你太过分了,女士。所有这些东西在我看来都好可疑。
Maybe it's because she's not a real psychic 2.
也许因为她不是真的灵媒。
What? How dare you?
什么?你好大的胆子!
That's not even a real crow. And your crystal ball is really a snow globe. - No!
这乌鸦都不是真的。而且你的水晶球只是个雪花玻璃球。- 不!
Okay, what am I thinking? You can't tell me because you don't know. You're a big faker. - That's a real crystal ball. I think you don't know the difference between crystal ball and a snow globe.
好吧,知道我怎么想吗?你说不出来是因为你根本不知道。你是大骗子。- 那是真的水晶球。我觉得你根本不知道水晶球和雪花球有什么区别。
Aha! I know where he is. Come on, pan, let's bounce. We're coming for you, brother. Captain craboo is coming with us.
啊!我知道他在哪了。走了,胖胖,离开这。我们来找你了,兄弟。螃蟹队长也和我们一起。
We're about to close.
快到了。
Thank you. Look, there he is. He looks so peaceful.
谢谢。看,他在那。他看起来很安详。
Let's go get him.
我们去找他。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on. Let him be. He's had a long day.
别别别。等一下,让他躺着吧。他今天够忙的了。
Comfy? Okay, if you need anything else, just give me a holler.
舒服吗?好了,如果你需要什么,叫我一声就行。
Oh, and look who came to say hi. It's stylish 3 craboo with a brand-new look. I guess you guys could just bond another time.
看看谁要你和打招呼呢。戴着时髦手套的时髦螃蟹。我想你们还是下次再联络感情吧。
Let me turn on your favorite telly show. There you go, bud.
我帮你调到你最喜欢的节目。好了,兄弟。
Well, if you need anything else, please let us know.
如果你还需要什么,一定要告诉我。
Sorry, one last thing. Got it...Pudding pop. Okay, bye.
抱歉,最后一次。找到了 ...布丁冰棒。好了,拜。
Ice bear is good.
北极熊没事。
n.烹调,烹饪法
- This book is the definitive guide to world cuisine.这本书是世界美食的权威指南。
- This restaurant is renowned for its cuisine.这家餐馆以其精美的饭菜而闻名。
n.对超自然力敏感的人;adj.有超自然力的
- Some people are said to have psychic powers.据说有些人有通灵的能力。
- She claims to be psychic and to be able to foretell the future.她自称有特异功能,能预知未来。
标签:
咱们裸熊