时间:2019-02-19 作者:英语课 分类:咱们裸熊


英语课

   Hey, bears, you forgot your groceries!


  嘿,熊熊们,你们忘拿商品了!
  Ice cream stop.
  冰激凌摊。
  Hi, what can I get for you today?
  嘿,今天想来点什么?
  Hey, there. Uh, I'll have the...Chocolate drumstick.
  嘿,那个。我想要...巧克力甜筒。
  Coconut 1 pop.
  椰子冰棒。
  Ice bear would like a surprise.
  给北极熊随便来一个。
  Here you go.
  拿好了。
  Thank you.
  谢谢。
  Thanks. So what do we owe you?
  谢谢。我们该给你多少钱呢?
  This one's on the house. Tote life.
  请你们吃的。环保袋生活。
  Oh, tote life. - Tote life.Tote life! - Ow!
  哦,环保袋生活。- 环保袋生活。环保袋生活!- 哎呀!
  I'll get some napkins.
  我去拿纸巾。
  Ugh, what's your problem?
  呃,你怎么回事儿啊?
  Oh, my gosh. I'm so, so sorry.
  哦,天哪。真的是太不好意思了。
  Oh, hey, we have the same tote, see?
  哦,嘿,我们的环保袋是同一款唉!
  Oh, yeah, we do. Oh, but I'm still sorry about...
  是啊,我们的一样。哦,但是我还是很抱歉...
  Don't worry about it. Tote life, right?
  没关系啦。环保袋生活,对吧?
  Tote life?
  环保袋生活?
  Yeah. Bye, cutie.
  没错。再见啦,小鲜肉。
  Tote life.
  环保袋生活。
  Just grab 2 a few of these. Oh, geez, too many. Get in there! Perfect. Oh, no. Uh, panpan, do you still need napkins?
  就拿几张。哦,天哪,太多了。塞回去!完美。哦,不是吧。哦,胖胖,你还要餐巾纸吗?
  I need nothing.
  不用了。
  Okay. What am I gonna do with all these? Uh, maybe there's a trash can.
  好吧,那我该把这些纸巾怎么办呢?哦,那好像有个垃圾桶。
  Uh, I, mean I would never waste all these napkins. I'm going to save them for later in my tote.
  呃,我是说,我才不要浪费纸巾呢。我要把它们装起来一会儿用。
  Yeah, man. Tote life. - Tote life.
  没错,环保袋生活。- 环保袋生活。
  Respect. Keep real.
  说得好。活出自我。
  These totes are the best. Plus, they hold, like, 40 napkins.
  这些环保袋太棒了。而且,里面装了,大概四十张餐巾纸。
  I finally feel like I'm a part of something.
  我终于感到融入社会了。
  Ice bear also feels acceptance.
  北极熊也觉得被接受了。
  This was our key to fitting 3 in. We're living the life...tote life.Tote life. - Tote life.
  这就是我们融入社会的关键。我们需要过...环保袋生活。环保袋生活。- 环保袋生活。
  And here's your small popcorn 4. Open your tote.
  这是你们的小份爆米花。打开环保袋。

n.椰子
  • The husk of this coconut is particularly strong.椰子的外壳很明显非常坚固。
  • The falling coconut gave him a terrific bang on the head.那只掉下的椰子砰地击中他的脑袋。
vt./n.攫取,抓取;vi.攫取,抓住(at)
  • It is rude to grab a seat.抢占座位是不礼貌的。
  • The thief made a grab at my bag but I pushed him away.贼想抢我的手提包,但被我推开了。
n.[pl.]设备,家具,配件,试穿;adj.适合的
  • I'm going to a fitting tomorrow.明天我要去试穿新衣。
  • The President's address was a fitting end to a bitter campaign.总统的讲话为一场激烈的竞选运动适时画上了句号。
n.爆米花
  • I like to eat popcorn when I am watching TV play at home.当我在家观看电视剧时,喜欢吃爆米花。
  • He still stood behind his cash register stuffing his mouth with popcorn.他仍站在收银机后,嘴里塞满了爆米花。
标签: 咱们裸熊