咱们裸熊 第87期:环境保护
英语课
I have no idea where he is.
我完全不知道他在哪儿。
Not sure where to go. How are you doing back there?
不知道往哪儿找。你情况如何?
Ice bear needs oxygen.
北极熊需要氧气。
Let's surface.
我们上浮。
Okay, you go search towards the kitchen, and I'll look around here.
好吧,你往厨房方向搜一下,我在这儿附近找找。
Oh, his phone.It's still warm.Hey, get me out of here!Help me. - Panpan! Help me.
噢,他的手机。手机还是温的。喂,救我出去!救救我。- 胖胖!救救我。
Grizz, stop, I'm stuck.
棕熊,停下,我卡住了。
Leave me. It's too late.
别管我了。太迟了。
No, never.I'm not leaving.
不,绝不。我不会丢下你的。
I just got to dig to...Hey, are you guys all right?
我只需要再挖...喂,你们还好吗?
Ice bear is a survivor 1. Hero.
北极熊幸存。救熊英雄。
You know, guys, the whole point of tote bags is to reuse and conserve 2 for the environment.
伙计们,你们要知道,环保袋的意义在于循环利用和环境保护。
You only need, like, one or two...six if you're pretentious 3 about it.
你只需要,大概,一两个...或者六个。如果你要拿它来炫耀的话。
I understand now. - We're sorry about the mess.But what do we do to get rid of all our totes?
我现在明白了。- 对于造成的后果我们很抱歉。但是我们要拿这些环保袋怎么办?
Ice bear has buyer's remorse 4.
北极熊产生了购买后自责。
Let me help you with that, little fella.
小家伙,让我来帮你。
Wow, look.
哇,看。
It's the first tote we ever got.
这是我们买的第一个环保袋。
Oh, yeah, from the hip-looking cashier.
没错,从那个嬉皮士模样的收银员那儿买的。
Wait a minute.These babies are limited wildlife edition.
等等。这些是保护野生动物限量版。
Some of the money is given to help local beavers 5 build their dams.
部分收入将被捐赠用于帮助本地海狸修筑堤坝。
I have an idea!
我有个主意!
This is one of the best ideas you've ever had, panpan.
这真是你有过的最好的主意,胖胖。
Mother nature would be proud.
大自然会为你骄傲的。
Tote life?
环保袋生活?
Tote life. - Tote life.
环保袋生活。- 环保袋生活。
n.生存者,残存者,幸存者
- The sole survivor of the crash was an infant.这次撞车的惟一幸存者是一个婴儿。
- There was only one survivor of the plane crash.这次飞机失事中只有一名幸存者。
vt.保存,保护,节约,节省,守恒,不灭
- He writes on both sides of the sheet to conserve paper.他在纸张的两面都写字以节省用纸。
- Conserve your energy,you'll need it!保存你的精力,你会用得着的!
adj.自命不凡的,自负的,炫耀的
- He is a talented but pretentious writer.他是一个有才华但自命不凡的作家。
- Speaking well of yourself would only make you appear conceited and pretentious.自夸只会使你显得自负和虚伪。
n.痛恨,悔恨,自责
- She had no remorse about what she had said.她对所说的话不后悔。
- He has shown no remorse for his actions.他对自己的行为没有任何悔恨之意。
标签:
咱们裸熊