咱们裸熊 第100期:亮晶晶先生
英语课
Good luck, brothers!
祝你们好运哟,兄弟们!
Bye, guys! See ya!
再见,兄弟们!回见!
Have great lives! I'll miss you all!
祝生活幸福!我会想你们的!
Here you go, little buddy 1!
坐好了,小家伙!
Hey, new buddy! We're gonna have so much fun catching 2 waves, brah! Oh, and help yourself to some pizza!
嘿,新伙伴!我们一起冲浪一定很有趣!自己吃点披萨吧!
All right, new buddy. Welcome to your new home! What the...? New buddy?
好了,新伙伴。欢迎来到新家!怎么... 新伙伴?
Grizz!Oh...Hey.H-hi.
棕熊!哦... 嘿。嗨。
Bro! Uh...hey, Panpan, wait a sec. Are you still wearing your collar?
兄弟!呃 ...嘿,胖胖,等一下。你怎么还戴着那个项圈?
Oh, yeah. I kind of like it. What do you guys think?
哦,我还挺喜欢的。你们觉得呢?
Uh, it's very sparkly.Thank you!
挺亮闪闪的。谢谢!
Well, we should probably get moving, I guess. Come on, Mr. Sprinkles.
好了,我们大概要接着上路了。走啦,亮晶晶先生。
Hey! So, where are we going now, grizz?
哼!那个,咱们往哪走啊,棕熊?
I don't know, man. Maybe Japan? We can walk there, right?I think so!
我不知道哎。要不去日本?我们能走到那儿的,对不?我看行!
n.(美口)密友,伙伴
- Calm down,buddy.What's the trouble?压压气,老兄。有什么麻烦吗?
- Get out of my way,buddy!别挡道了,你这家伙!
标签:
咱们裸熊