咱们裸熊 第94期:爱的魔法向导
英语课
Hello, Celine. It is so good to finally meet you.
你好,席琳。能见到你真好。
Oh, hello, Panda. What a lovely room you have, panda.
你好,胖达。胖达,你的房间真可爱。
Oh, thanks.
谢谢。
And cut. Awesome 1, bro. I have a couple notes. First of all, never say, "Hello." "Hello" Is too safe. Think of something cooler, like, "Hi, there," Or, uh, "Heyyyy." Oh, okay, one more thing.
卡。太棒了,兄弟。有几个注意事项。首先,永远不能说"你好"。“你好”太保守了。想点更酷的:“嗨,美女 ”,或者“嘿...”好吧,还一件事。
Grizz? You okay?
棕熊?你还好吗?
Boom 2! Your computer froze. Just try to stay calm. All right, it's showtime, people. Places, everyone! We only got one take, so let's make it count!
嘭!你的电脑死机了。一定要保持冷静。好吧,到你表现的时候了。大家各就各位!只有一次机会,所以要好好表现!
Let's see. I think it's on. There we go. Panda? Bonjour, panda! So great to finally see you!
我看看。我想开始了。好了。胖达?你好,胖达!终于见到你真是太棒了!
Um, hello. Ooh.
你好。
No "Hellos." "Heyyyy."
不能说 “你好”。要说“嘿嘿”。
Uh, howdy. Uh, no. No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. What's up?
吃了吗。不。不不不。等等,等等。怎样啊?
Oh, panda. You are so funny.
噢,胖达。你真有趣。
Oh, that was way too close.
刚才好险。
Um, hi, I'm...
嗨,我...
I'm having a little trouble understanding you, panda.
我有点不明白你的意思,胖达。
This doesn't look good. Okay, time for plan "B."
看起来不妙。好吧,该启动B计划了。
It must be my computer. Maybe we could talk some other time.
一定是我电脑的原因。也许我们改天再聊吧。
No, no, no, no, no, no! Um, I'm...I'm...Um, uh...Everything...fantastic...Celine...I am happy! Also...I...love...anime!
不不不 我... 呃一切正常... 席琳... 我很高兴!我还喜欢...日本动漫!
Oh, yeah. I could see that in your art. I, uh, tried to do art once, but no, no. That was a bad idea.
是啊。我从你的画里看出来了。曾经我也想学画画,但还是算了。不是什么好主意。
Hahahaha...
哈哈哈哈...
What else do you do?
你还做些什么呢?
Yoga...and...karaoke 3.
瑜伽...和...卡拉OK。
That's awesome. So, how about we play a little game? I will say words, and you will say the first thing that comes into your mind, okay? Favorite food.
太棒了。那我们玩个小游戏怎么样?我说一个词,然后你把你脑中最先想到的东西说出来。最喜欢的食物。
Pizza.Favorite book."The wizard's guide to love"!Favorite type of movie?Romantic 4 comedy!
披萨。。最爱的书《爱的魔法向导》!最喜欢的电影类型?爱情喜剧!
Okay, final question. What do you see as your biggest weakness?
好吧,最后一个。你觉得自己的最大的缺点是什么?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Oh, I am terribly sorry if I asked a personal question. That was a game taught to me by American friends, but we don't talk anymore.Hahahaha...
真是不好意思,问了这么私人的问题。这游戏是美国朋友教我的,但我们都没有再说过话了。哈哈哈哈...
Uh, okay. That wasn't a joke, but...-I, uh, will be right back.
好吧。那不是开玩笑,但...-我一会就回来。
This is not working, grizz.
这不起作用,棕熊。
Listen, this is all gonna be fine. Catch your breath 5, and then when you're ready, you just tag 6 back in and take it home.
听着,不会有问题的。喘口气,等你准备好了你就“标签回去”(溜回去),然后大获全胜。
Wait, what do you mean, "Tag back in"?
你说的"标签回去"是什么意思?
Ice bear ready...Panda ready to make good impression.
北极熊准备好了...胖达准备给人留下好印象了。
Oh, you missed a spot. All right, break a leg.
哦,你漏染了一块儿。好了,祝你好运。
Oh, there you are, panda. By the way, let me know if I say something that doesn't make sense. My English is not the best.
哦,你来了,熊猫。顺便说一下,如果我说了什么不合理的话告诉我一声。我的英语不是很好。
Panda pense que votre anglais est très bien.
(法语)熊猫认为你的英语非常好。
Oh, panda! I did not know you knew how to speak French.
哦,熊猫!我还不知道你会说法语呢。
Oui, c'est ce qui nous rend 7 unique. Oh, panda, vous êtes une bo?te de mystères.
(法语)是的,这就是我们为什么很独特。哦,熊猫,你还挺神秘的呢。
You are so interesting, panda. I've never met anyone like you.
你真有意思,熊猫。我从遇到你这样的。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
- The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
n.隆隆声;vt.发隆隆声
- The country is having a great boom in industry.这个国家的工业正蓬勃发展。
- Boom!Boom!Boom!A series of explosions shook the valley.轰!轰!轰!一连串爆破声震撼山谷。
n.卡拉OK
- Most of the music in karaoke was popular music.卡拉OK中大多数的音乐是流行音乐。
- What is your favorite karaoke song to sing?你喜欢唱的卡拉OK歌曲是哪首?
adj.浪漫的,风流的,传奇性的,夸大的,想象的,浪漫派的
- She thinks it will be romantic to be an actress.她认为当个女演员会很浪漫。
- Her husband is very romantic.她丈夫非常浪漫。
n.呼吸,气息,微风,迹象,精神,一种说话的声音
- I'm just going out for a breath of fresh air.我正要出去呼吸新鲜空气。
- While climbing up the stairs the old man always loses his breath.那老人上楼时总是气喘吁吁的。
n.标签,附属物,名称,谚语;vt.附以签条,尾随,添饰,指责,连接;vi.紧随,尾随
- Please tag your baggage.请在你的行李上贴上标签了。
- The clerk attached a price tag to each article.店员给每一件商品系上标价签。
标签:
咱们裸熊