咱们裸熊 第114期:最好的季节
英语课
Ooh! That will grow back. Oh, my gosh! What's all this? !
噢!会长出来的。噢,天哪!这些是什么?!
Well, we gotta get ready for hibernation 1 somehow! Eating a lot is definitely a requirement!
我们得为冬眠做好准备呀!大吃特吃可是必要条件!
Oh, that looks amazing! That's artisan stuff! Mmm!
好漂亮呀!真是巧夺天工!是呢!
It is amazing...Not to mention delicious! And no one can tell you to stop! Anyone who does is just jealous of how much fun you're having!
漂亮吧...味道就更不用说啦!没人可以让你停下!除非是在嫉妒你拥有那么多乐趣!
Whoo-hoo! Ha ha! It's a dream!
哇哦!就像做梦一样!
Come along! Grizzlies 2 get to enjoy all the best seasons! Fresh flowers in spring, the crisp air in fall, the awesome 3 outdoor concerts in the summer!
快来吧!灰棕熊要享受所有最好的季节了!春天的烂漫鲜花,秋天的清爽空气,还有夏天的户外音乐会也超赞的!
And then we skip the yucky stuff! All righty, here we are! The perfect den 4!
然后我们跳过不好的那个!好啦,我们到了!完美的小窝!
Oh! awesome! This is great! I feel totally ready to sleep now! So...where's the end part?
噢!太赞了!棒棒哒!我已经完全准备好去睡觉了!那么... 结局呢?
End part? What end part?
结局?什么结局?
You know, the part where I wake up and my bros are there and they're really happy to see me, and I'm happy to see them, even if we fight sometimes, but it's still great. And we party...with little hats?
就是我醒来之后,我的兄弟们都在这见到我非常高兴,我也很高兴见到他们,即便我们时不时拌拌嘴,但感情还是很好这样的结局呀。还有一起开派对啊...我们还带着小帽子?
Mmm, I don't know about that. This is the last page. No parties here! Just good old fashioned sleeping for good old-fashioned Grizzlies.
我不知道,这是最后一页了。没有派对!只有经典范的棕熊睡着经典范的觉。
What? All right, this can't be it! What happens when I wake up! Oof! I have to see. Huh? It's just blank. My brothers aren't here...what does it mean?
什么?这不可能啊!我醒了之后会发生什么?!我一定要看看。啊?就一片空白。我的兄弟们都不在这... 这是什么意思呢?
Who cares! You don't need them. You've got so much other stuff...food, a comfy den.
谁在乎呢!你不需要他们。你已经有了那么多东西了 ...好吃的食物、 舒服的小窝。
If my brothers aren't here when I wake up, I don't want to go to sleep at all! I have to go back!
要是我醒了之后我兄弟们都不在,我才不要睡觉呢!我要回去!
Hmm? What? Go back? Grizzly 5, where do you think you're going? You can't go back! Your brothers are going to laugh at you!
什么?回去?棕熊,你想去哪里?你不能回去!你的兄弟们会嘲笑你的!
No, they won't!
他们不会的!
n.冬眠
- Bears wake up in the spring after a winter of hibernation.熊经过一个冬天的冬眠后在春季苏醒。
- The tortoise spends the winter months in hibernation.乌龟在冬眠中度过寒冬季节。
北美洲灰熊( grizzly的名词复数 )
- The Suns beat the Memphis Grizzlies 127-113 earlier Tuesday night. 在周二晚上早些时候,太阳以127:113击败孟菲斯灰熊。
- Whatever you do, do not blink.They're like grizzlies. 无论你做什么,别眨眼。他们跟熊有点相象。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
- The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
n.兽穴;秘密地方;安静的小房间,私室
- There is a big fox den on the back hill.后山有一个很大的狐狸窝。
- The only way to catch tiger cubs is to go into tiger's den.不入虎穴焉得虎子。
标签:
咱们裸熊