新东方商务口语[8]:定票 Booking tickets
时间:2018-12-05 作者:英语课 分类:新东方口语商务与个人
Business Travel 商务旅行
1.Booking tickets 定票
Mr. Lee: I would like to buy a ticket to New York please.
我要买一张去纽约的票。
Ms. Booker: When do you plan to travel?
你要什么时间?
Mr. Lee: I’d like to pack my bags and leave tonight.
我想收拾好行李今晚就走。
Ms. Booker: Are you aware that without two weeks advance notice prices will be very high?
你不知道没有两周的提前预定,票价会很贵。
Mr. Lee: Yes I know, but I just got the chance to leave and so I am going to take it no matter what.
知道,但是好不容易有机会,所以我无论如何都要走。
Ms. Booker: I understand. So that’s one ticket to New York, and you’ll be departing 1 tonight. Will that be one-way or round trip?
我明白了。 一张去纽约的票,今晚的。是单程还是往返票?
Mr. Lee: I wish I could stay there, but unfortunately it will have to be a round trip ticket.
我希望自己能呆在那里,但是我必须要买往返票.
Ms. Booker: When would you like to return?
什么时间回来?
Mr. Lee: My return date will be the 14th.
十四号。
Ms. Booker: OK. I have several seats available. Would you like a window seat or an aisle 2 seat?
好的,我有几张票。你要靠窗户的还是过道的?
Mr. Lee: Anything but a center seat is fine with me. The middle seat drives me crazy!
只要不是中间的座位都可以。坐中间会让我疯掉的。
Ms. Booker: OK Mr. Lee. I have you booked on flight 513 leaving on the 5th at 11:00 pm and arriving in New York on the 6th at 6:00 pm. The return is flight 514 leaving on the 14th at 8:00 a.m. and arriving in Beijing at 12:00 noon on the 15th.
好的。Lee 先生。我给您订了五号晚上十一点的513次航班,六号晚上六点到达纽约十四号晚上八点的514次航班返程,十五号中午十二点到达北京。
Mr. Lee: Will there be any layovers?
中途要换机吗?
Ms. Booker: No, all flights are direct 3.
不必,都是直飞航班。
Mr. Lee: Perfect! I’m afraid to ask, but how much is it ?
很好!请问多少钱?
Ms. Booker: $800 dollars.
八百美元。
- The train is departing from the railway station at 6 o'clock. 列车将在六点钟离开火车站。
- We are departing for Paris by the next plane. 我们将搭乘下一班次的飞机前往巴黎。