时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:荒野求生


英语课

 Okay. Kit 1 open. Dry kit on.All right, dry clothes.I've never met Joe before, I've never met Bear before. 好了 找出衣服  把它们穿上 好了  干燥的衣服 我跟乔和贝尔都素昧平生


But when it comes to out here, you have to trust people. 但你一旦处于这种环境中  就要信任同伴
And that trust is big when you're going through adventures like this, you know? 在这样的探险活动中 那种信任将显得至关重要
I don't want to ever do that again. 我再不会这么做了
Hopefully, I won't have to.Get jackets on, ropes stowed.We need to get moving.Let's go. 但愿不用 穿上外套  收好绳子 该上路了 走吧
Yeah, these guys have just done amazingly. 这些家伙干得真不错
They arrived here scared and pretty wide-eyed. 他们刚到这时  睁大了眼睛  完全吓坏了
They've been cold, wet, and a bit bumped 2. 他们经历了严寒  潮湿和一些颠簸
And for me, that's what survival 3 is all about. 对于我来说  这就是生存的全部
You know, it's about coming through those emotions and then winning at the end and making it out. 你必须经受这一切考验 并最终取得胜利  凯旋而归
Good guys Come on.Here she comes.That's it, guys- end of the journey.You've done it. We're going home. 好样的 走吧 天使来了 直升机来了  伙计们  旅程结束了 你们成功了  我们要回家了
Oh, my God.That's a sweet, sweet sound. 上帝啊 这声音太美妙了
The last 48 hours have been huge for us all. 过去的四十八小时对我们来说非同小可
It's been incredible 4 to watch the guys' strength and confidence just grow. 我惊喜地看到在这个过程中 他们的勇气和自信有所增长
 

n.用具包,成套工具;随身携带物
  • The kit consisted of about twenty cosmetic items.整套工具包括大约20种化妆用品。
  • The captain wants to inspect your kit.船长想检查你的行装。
凸起的,凸状的
  • In the dark I bumped into a chair. 我在黑暗中撞上了一把椅子。
  • I bumped against an old friend in town today. 我今天在城里偶然碰见了一个老朋友。
n.留住生命,生存,残存,幸存者
  • The doctor told my wife I had a fifty-fifty chance of survival.医生告诉我的妻子,说我活下去的可能性只有50%。
  • The old man was a survival of a past age.这位老人是上一代的遗老。
adj.难以置信的,不可信的,极好的,大量的
  • Some planets run at incredible speed.某些星球以难以置信的速度运行着。
  • Her answer showed the most incredible stupidity.她的回答显示出不可思议的愚蠢。
标签: 荒野求生