打工姐妹花第一季 第202期:接受试药
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
See? This is fun! Getting paid to eat cookies and play the game of life. Your turn.
还是不错的嘛。付钱让我们来吃饼干,玩桌游"人生之旅"。到你了。
What's the point? Clearly, I've already lost the game of life
有啥好玩的?我的人生早就输得一败涂地了
'cause I'm sitting in a drug trial 1 waiting for my "A" to "L".
瞧我现在,当试药的小白鼠,等着我的"大失"呢
Well, if your "A" does start to "L", you're on the bottom bunk 2.
如果你真中了"大失",就给我睡下边的床去
I gotta pee. Ruh-roh. What?
我要尿尿。惨喽。怎么了
Mm, it's probably nothing, but she might be experiencing R.U.
应该没事啦,不过也可能是"狂尿"
What's that again? Relentless 3 urination.
那是什么意思来着?狂尿不止
She just said she had to pee.
人家就只是去尿个尿
打工姐妹花第一季
Yeah, that's relentless. Are you okay? Yeah. "R.U." sure?
这不就是狂尿吗?你没事吧?没事。你确"尿"吗
Okay, your turn to spin 4.
好啦,到你转转盘了
No more games. I really want to be prepared for this deposition 5.
不玩了。我得好好准备取证会
Can you read me the questions Mr. Hutchinson sent?
能读下哈钦森先生给我的问题吗
"State your full name."
"请陈述全名"
Caroline Wesbox Channing.
卡洛琳·维斯卜·钱宁
Your middle name is "Wesbox"?
你的中间名叫"维斯卜"啊
It was my grandfather's name.
是从我祖父的名字来的
It also might be a side effect. "I just slept with a dude who gave me Wesbox!"
听起来还像是副作用的名字呢。"我刚睡了个男人,结果染上猥湿步了"
n.审判,试验,艰苦,麻烦事,考验;adj.尝试的,试验性的
- We shall put the machine to further trial.我们将进一步试验这部机器。
- He appeared as a witness in the trial.在审判中他出庭作证。
n.(车、船等倚壁而设的)铺位;废话
- He left his bunk and went up on deck again.他离开自己的铺位再次走到甲板上。
- Most economists think his theories are sheer bunk.大多数经济学家认为他的理论纯属胡说。
adj.残酷的,不留情的,无怜悯心的
- The traffic noise is relentless.交通车辆的噪音一刻也不停止。
- Their training has to be relentless.他们的训练必须是无情的。
v./n.纺,(使)快速旋转;旋转,旋转运动
- A man cannot spin and weave at the same time.[谚]一心不能二用。
- We can go for a spin on a bicycle on campus.我们可以骑自行车在校园里兜一圈。
n.免职,罢官;作证;沉淀;沉淀物
- It was this issue which led to the deposition of the king.正是这件事导致了国王被废黜。
- This leads to calcium deposition in the blood-vessels.这导致钙在血管中沉积。