打工姐妹花第一季 第218期:嬉皮士报税中心(2)
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Sorry, Max, I can't stop myself. Money, finances 1... this is my thing.
抱歉,麦克斯,我实在忍不住了。钱,财务,我就是学这个的
If we were at a copper-plated jewelry 2 sale, I'd let you take the wheel.
如果我们是要买铜镀金的首饰,我绝对放手让你处理
I can't sit back and watch you risk our financial future.
如果你要拿我们未来财务冒险,我就得管
You'll be dragging me into this with you and your tax bro. Excuse me, tax bro.
你和你的报税兄弟肯定会拖我下水的。闪开,报税兄弟
Oh, my God, you wanna claim a residential 3 energy credit? You don't even have a 5695 up here.
天啊,你要申请居住能源退税?你连5695表格都没有
Hey, your mute 4 friend's all over this.
你的哑巴朋友很懂行嘛
You should let her do your taxes. She's way better.
你应该让她帮你报税。她比我强多了
No, that's cool, Kyle. I'm not gonna do this.
没关系,凯尔,我放弃了
One more year won't kill me. I'll just spend this money on pot.
再拖一年又不会死。我还是拿这钱去买大麻吧
That's an entertainment expense, BTW
对了,这属于娱乐费用哦
Max, don't give up yet. Let me help.
麦克斯,别放弃嘛,让我帮你
Look, it's already 9:00. We ran out of time.
现在已经9点了,我们没时间了
At least take a form and file an extension. The post office is open till midnight.
你至少拿张表,申请延期报税。邮局开到半夜12点呢
Max, you know you wanna change your finances. It's a step. You're right. Good idea.
麦克斯,你想改善你的财务状况不是吗,你得迈出第一步。你说得对,好主意
They have extension forms at the post office.
邮局就有延期申请表
We can pick one up when I drop off Earl's return.
帮厄尔寄报税单时,顺便拿一张就行
What? It's not here. It's not in my purse.
怎么了?不见了。不在我的包包里
Last time I saw it, it was on the coffee table before you came in with all your tax stuff. It must still be there.
我最后一次看见它是在我们的茶几上,在你拿出你所有的税务凭据之前。肯定还在那儿
Uh, no, you made me throw all that stuff out.
不,你让我把桌子上的东西都扔了
You threw out a 75-year-old man's tax return?
你居然扔掉一个75岁老人的报税单
You threw some papers out too.
你也有份扔的好不好
This is so not like me. The only thing I've ever lost is my virginity. What are we gonna do?
这太不像我了。我这辈子只搞丢过我的童贞。我们该怎么办
No, it's okay. Relax. No big deal. We just have to go home and climb through the dumpster.
没事,放轻松,没什么大不了。我们回家,爬进垃圾桶里找就行
No, seriously, what are we gonna do?
不,说真的,我们该怎么办?
n.(pl.)财源,资产
- I need a professional to sort out my finances. 我需要专业人士为我管理财务。
- The company's finances are looking a bIt'shaky. 这个公司的财政情况看来有点不稳定。
n.(jewllery)(总称)珠宝
- The burglars walked off with all my jewelry.夜盗偷走了我的全部珠宝。
- Jewelry and lace are mostly feminine belongings.珠宝和花边多数是女性用品。
adj.提供住宿的;居住的;住宅的
- The mayor inspected the residential section of the city.市长视察了该市的住宅区。
- The residential blocks were integrated with the rest of the college.住宿区与学院其他部分结合在了一起。
标签:
打工姐妹花