打工姐妹花第一季 第232期:在地铁下步行
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
My god, it's so hot up in here. It's like 200 degrees.
天啊,这里热死了,得有90多度吧
If I faint and fall down, the others rats will like eat me and what not.
如果我不慎晕倒跌下去,老鼠们会生吃掉我还啥的
Rats? Max, are there rats?
老鼠,麦克斯,这里还有老鼠啊
It's a subway. The floor is made of rats, but you really have to worry about, the ninja turtles.
地铁地板就是用老鼠铺出来的,不过你真该担心的是忍者神龟吧
Thank you for responding. Hold up.
谢谢你理我。等等。
I'm telling you right now.
我现在就告诉你
If I lose my babysitting job over this, the rats would be the better option for you.
如果我因为这件事丢了我的保姆工作,你会比被老鼠吃掉更惨
We are only two blocks from the station. We can still make it. How are your cupcakes?
我们离下一站就两个街区,肯定能赶到。你的小蛋糕怎么样了
They are still holding together.
它们还没有散
Like us. We are still holding together.
就像咱们,我们还没有散
Geez, come on, don't bring gal 1. Less talk more walk.
拜托,别在这惺惺相惜了,少说话多走路吧
Folks, It's a bit of gap 2 here.
伙计们,这里有个缺口
A gap? There can't be a gap. Why is there a gap?
缺口,不可能,怎么会有缺口呢
Because people need reasonably price basics.
因为人们需要合理价位的基本衣着啊
I'm gonna hop 3 across and help the rest of you over.
我先跳过去,然后在那边接你们
Hey miss, you are next. I put the light on, just grab 4 it.
小姐,到你了。我一边用手电照着,你抓着我吧
You know how many times I heard that from a guy in the tunnel? Hey, just take these.
我在隧道里听人让我"抓"他无数次了。帮我拿着这个
Careful, sir, it's buttercream!
先生,小心点,那可是奶油
I'm throwing you my purse. Here it comes. Thank you. Right. Thank you.
我把包包扔给你,接好啦。谢谢,谢谢各位。
n.姑娘,少女
- We decided to go with the gal from Merrill.我们决定和那个从梅里尔来的女孩合作。
- What's the name of the gal? 这个妞叫什么?
n.缺口;间隔;差距;不足,缺陷
- We must see that there is no gap in our defence.我们必须确保我们的防御没有漏洞。
- There is a gap of five miles between towns.镇与镇之间相隔五英里。
n.单脚跳,跳跃;vi.单脚跳,跳跃;着手做某事;vt.跳跃,跃过
- The children had a competition to see who could hop the fastest.孩子们举行比赛,看谁单足跳跃最快。
- How long can you hop on your right foot?你用右脚能跳多远?
标签:
打工姐妹花