打工姐妹花第一季 第237期:嘲讽蒸汽朋克
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Wow! Bummer, dude. You have a time machine?
靠,太倒霉了吧,兄台。你有台时光机
And somehow, it got programmed to this crap diner?
却把自己传送到这间破烂餐厅
I must admit, I am quite taken with steampunk.
我承认,我是挺迷蒸汽朋克的。
Oh, steampunk, right. I remember that trend.
蒸汽朋克啊,我记得啊
It happened for, like, ten seconds back in 2000 and-are-you-kidding-me?
那玩意儿在2000年的"你当我白痴啊"时代流行过十秒钟
Dude, seriously, you're sitting in a public place tap-tap-tapping on an oldie typewriter?
兄台,说真的,坐在公共场合里在老式打字机上敲敲打打
What are you? In the league of extraordinarily 1 pretentious 2 gentlemen?
你以为你谁啊?超装逼联盟的参赛选手吗
Aren't you being a little aggressive?
你说话有点太咄咄逼人了吧
Yup. That's how people are here in the present where we live.
没错。我们"当代人"都这么说话
But don't get me wrong. I'd like to go back in time, too.
你别误会我。我也想要穿梭时空呢
Maybe stop 9/11 or that creep who had sex on my shoe, but I can't.
去阻止911或那乱"射"在我鞋上的变态,可我没办法啊
Present? Where's that uniform from? From like, 1998?
什么当代啊,瞧你那身制服。1998年买的吗
Oh, stop, or I'm going to have to shoot you with a Smith And Wesson. I'm currently 3 packing in my bloomers.
再乱说,我就要用我的威森枪崩了你啦。枪就藏在我的灯笼裤里哦
I'll go get thee a menu, my good man.
吾去给汝拿份菜单吧
adv.格外地;极端地
- She is an extraordinarily beautiful girl.她是个美丽非凡的姑娘。
- The sea was extraordinarily calm that morning.那天清晨,大海出奇地宁静。
adj.自命不凡的,自负的,炫耀的
- He is a talented but pretentious writer.他是一个有才华但自命不凡的作家。
- Speaking well of yourself would only make you appear conceited and pretentious.自夸只会使你显得自负和虚伪。
标签:
打工姐妹花