打工姐妹花第一季 第248期:强尼回归
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Han, I'm so excited. Did you hear my horse is back?
阿憨,我好开心啊。听说我的小栗宝回家的事了吗
This is not conversation. This is just the other thing you say.
你这不是找我聊天。你只是在对我宣布事情。
"My cupcake business, my horse, my horse, my cupcake business."
"我的小蛋糕生意,我的马,我的马,我的小蛋糕生意"
Well, in case anyone's interested, my ferret's name is Alvin.
以防有人想知道,我的宠物名字叫艾文。
And Alvin's telling his friends he has a pet named han.
艾文也告诉他的朋友,他的宠物名字叫阿憨
Hey, Earl. Long time, no see.
厄尔,好久不见啊
Well, well, well, Johnny. If it isn't the famous street artist.
哎哟,是强尼啊。传说中的那位街头画家。
Well, I'm hardly famous.
也没到传说中啦
You got that right. My remark was laced with sarcasm 1.
没错。我单纯是想讽刺你。
Can you tell Max I'm here?
能告诉麦克斯我来了吗
That depends. Are you still a two-timing bum 2?
不好说,你还是脚踏两船吗
That's his name, don't wear it out.
那是他的乳名,直呼不得
Hiya, slugger. Can you do me a favor and call Earl off?
好久不见啊,小猛女。能帮我让厄尔消停消停吗
I may be on day six of my p90x, but I'm in no shape to take on a heavyweight like him.
虽然我也勤于锻炼,但我是打不过他这种强大选手的。
It's okay, Earl, we're cool. Well, I am. He's just riding my fumes 3.
没事了,厄尔。他在姐身后吃尘呢
So, uh, where's your section? Counter. Hm, same ol', same ol'.
你管哪区呢?吧台,老样子啊,老样子。
Johnny's in the diner. Why is he here? It can't be to eat.
强尼来餐厅了。他来干嘛啊,肯定不是来吃东西
He's "made it." He eats "made it food" now.
人家成功了,只吃成功人士的食物
Well, obviously, he's here to see you.
他明显是来找你的
Or else he won the award for biggest lying jerk in New York, and this is the first stop on his press tour.
不然就是他赢了"纽约最佳爱情骗子奖",餐厅是他巡回的第一站
Well, I don't know why he's here, but you better come with me.
我不知道他来干嘛,不过你最后还是陪着我吧。
He looks really good, so I'm not listening to a thing coming out of his pretty mouth.
他帅气逼人,我完全没听进他帅唇吐出的任何一句话。
n.讥讽,讽刺,嘲弄,反话 (adj.sarcastic)
- His sarcasm hurt her feelings.他的讽刺伤害了她的感情。
- She was given to using bitter sarcasm.她惯于用尖酸刻薄语言挖苦人。
n.臀部;流浪汉,乞丐;vt.乞求,乞讨
- A man pinched her bum on the train so she hit him.在火车上有人捏她屁股,她打了那人。
- The penniless man had to bum a ride home.那个身无分文的人只好乞求搭车回家。
标签:
打工姐妹花