《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第344期:想着美好的事情
英语课
I'm not expecting this to be particularly pleasant, 这滋味绝对不会好受
but there are stories of this saving people's lives. 但这法子的确救过不少人的命
There's one particular family who was stranded 1 in a life raft. 曾经有一家人 困于救生筏上
And all this water had gathered in the bottom of it, 他们所有的水都是从
where they'd been feeding off turtles,and it was mixed with turtles' blood, it had gone fetid. 食用海龟后剩下的 混合着海龟血液的臭水中获取
And the only way they managed to stay hydrated was by using that fetid water and giving themselves an enema. 为了不脱水 只能这么做 用那些臭水给自己灌肠
And then once it's in,I guess all you can do is lie back and think of England! 现在 管子插进去了 你能做的就是躺着 然后尽可能想着美好的事情
A gentle reminder 2 that survival is rarely pretty. 友情提示 幸存者少之又少
That's something I hope I never, ever have to do again. 我希望我这辈子再也不用那么做了
Yeah, I mean, the show's been so successful.You know, everything that Bear does now has to be better than what it was before. 这部剧是如此的成功 贝尔当下做的一切 都必须比以前做的更好
But that's all right for him. 但那对于他来说没问题
But he's also dragging a few of us along, as well. 不过他也会拉我们几个下水
Choosing my all-time greatest 25 moments was always gonna be hard. 让我选出最精彩的25个时刻 本来就是件难事
The scars are a good legacy 3 and the memories still very vivid. 伤疤是最好的见证 那些瞬间也历历在目
But it's been a huge privilege to explore some of the most incredible environments this planet has to offer. 能去探索这个星球上 那些最难以置信的地方 实在是太幸运了
But there are still many more remote corners of the world that I haven't yet been. 但世界上仍有许多遥不可及的角落 我还不曾涉足
And I can't wait to get out there,take on the wild once more. 我已迫不及待 再次启程 来一次荒野求生
To see more great moments from the show,visit discovery.com manvswild. 想看更多精彩片段吗 请登录探索频道官网 荒野求生专区
a.搁浅的,进退两难的
- He was stranded in a strange city without money. 他流落在一个陌生的城市里, 身无分文,一筹莫展。
- I was stranded in the strange town without money or friends. 我困在那陌生的城市,既没有钱,又没有朋友。
n.提醒物,纪念品;暗示,提示
- I have had another reminder from the library.我又收到图书馆的催还单。
- It always took a final reminder to get her to pay her share of the rent.总是得发给她一份最后催缴通知,她才付应该交的房租。
标签:
荒野求生