《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第345期:雄踞食物链之上
英语课
I'm Bear Grylls. Whoo! 我是贝尔·格里尔斯
I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive from some of the most dangerous places on earth. 我将让你知道如何 在地球上最恶劣的环境下 逃出生天
I've got to make it through a week of challenges. 短短一周内 我将身涉险境 面临生死
In the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills. 周遭炼狱 没有生存技巧 你命在旦夕 而我要设法突出重围
Now I'm in Arnhem land, northern Australia where the man-eating,saltwater crocodiles dominate the food chain. 我现在身处澳大利亚北部的阿纳姆地 此地 杀人不眨眼的咸水鳄 雄踞食物链之上
Man, did you see the size of that?I'm hanging on to crumbling 1 sandstone. 天 看见它那庞大的身躯了吗 我悬挂在摇摇欲坠的砂岩上
And I battle to stay out of the water and away from those hungry crocs. 我力竭远离河水 远离那些饥肠辘辘的鳄鱼
This old WWII Dakota is gonna drop me into the northern tip of Australia a prehistoric 2 landscape.That's Arnhem land. 这是二战时期的达科塔运输机 它我带前往澳大利亚北部的 一块史前的大陆 那就是阿纳姆地
I call it prehistoric because Arnhem land is one of those rare places that's remained unaltered since time began. 我之所以称其为史前 是因为 这片神秘的土地 远离了现代文明 原住民 土著文化被完好的保留了下来
With scorching 3 heat and deadly snakes,it's no surprise that people have struggled to survive here. 炎热的气候 致命的毒蛇 人类要在那里生存 无疑是很艰巨的
Then at the top of the food chain the flesh-eating crocodile,and there's over a 100,000 of them here. 位于食物链顶端的 是见肉眼开的鳄鱼 数量超过10万只
And some of those crocs can weigh over a ton. 有的鳄鱼体重超过一吨
Make one careless move and you're going to end up as lunch. 一不小心你就会成为它们的午餐
Despite the harshness of this environment,one group developed survival techniques that enabled them to live here. 尽管环境极其恶劣 但还是有人研究出了 生存的技巧
The aboriginal 4 people have adapted to this dangerous terrain 5. 土著居民们学会了 如何在这个危机四伏的地域中生存
And they've had over 50,000 years to hone those skills. 他们掌握了经过5万年历练的生存技巧
My task is to use some of their survival techniques and make it out of here alive. 我的任务就是运用这些生存技巧 在这里生存下去
If you're gonna survive the northern territories,you've got to throw yourself into it 120%.Here we go. 如果你想在北澳生存下来 就必须超常发挥 出发
adj.摇摇欲坠的
- an old house with crumbling plaster and a leaking roof 一所灰泥剥落、屋顶漏水的老房子
- The boat was tied up alongside a crumbling limestone jetty. 这条船停泊在一个摇摇欲坠的石灰岩码头边。
adj.(有记载的)历史以前的,史前的,古老的
- They have found prehistoric remains.他们发现了史前遗迹。
- It was rather like an exhibition of prehistoric electronic equipment.这儿倒像是在展览古老的电子设备。
adj. 灼热的
- a scorching, pitiless sun 灼热的骄阳
- a scorching critique of the government's economic policy 对政府经济政策的严厉批评
adj.(指动植物)土生的,原产地的,土著的
- They managed to wipe out the entire aboriginal population.他们终于把那些土著人全部消灭了。
- The lndians are the aboriginal Americans.印第安人是美国的土著人。
标签:
荒野求生