外贸英语话题王 第83期:投资风险
时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语话题王
英语课
Risk of investment 投资风险
Well ,I am thinking of establishing a food joint 1 venture of scale. 我正在考虑建立一家大规模的食品合资企业。
What's great,we have so many favorable conditions for you to invest in China. 那很好啊,在中国合资企业有很多投资优惠条件。
Yes, China is a big country with a large population rich resources and a comparatively low level of wages and salaries. 是的。中国是一个大国,人口众多,资源丰富,而且工资水平低。
However, the problem is that we're still doubtful of investment in China. 然而问题是我们仍然对在中国投资表示怀疑.
BLet me put your mind at ease. 让我来解除你的顾虑吧。
The way I see it, a joint venture means, primary, less taxation 2 and more benefits for the investors 3. 依我看,搞合资企业,对投资者来说,首先可以少上税,多收益。
That sounds good. 听起来不错。
Well, a joint venture means preferred treatment for the investors. 搞合资企业,投资者可以享受到优惠的待遇,
A joint venture pays less income tax or even no income tax at all under certain conditions in the first five profit making years. 合资企业头5个获利年度可以省缴所得税,在一些情况下,甚至完全不缴所得税。
Profit-making years? 获利年度?
You mean the years of production? 你是指生产年度吗?
No. I mean the years when you make a profit. 不,我指的是企业生产开始产生利润的头年。
What's more, all lawful 4 rights and interests of foreign investors are protected by Chinese law. 而且,外国投资者的一切合法权益都受到中国法律的保护。
Oh. I see. It is very good. 我明白了,不错!
adj.联合的,共同的;n.关节,接合处;v.连接,贴合
- I had a bad fall,which put my shoulder out of joint.我重重地摔了一跤,肩膀脫臼了。
- We wrote a letter in joint names.我们联名写了封信。
n.征税,税收,税金
- He made a number of simplifications in the taxation system.他在税制上作了一些简化。
- The increase of taxation is an important fiscal policy.增税是一项重要的财政政策。
n.投资者,出资者( investor的名词复数 )
- a con man who bilked investors out of millions of dollars 诈取投资者几百万元的骗子
- a cash bonanza for investors 投资者的赚钱机会
标签:
外贸英语