外贸英语话题王 第82期:投资估价
时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语话题王
英语课
Assessment 1 of investment 投资估价
We are going to set up a textile factory as a joint 2 venture of big scale with you right? 我们打算和你们一起建立一家大规模的纺织品合资企业,怎么样啊?
We are pleased to tell you that the project proposal has been approved by our authority. 我们很高兴的告诉你们,有关部门已经批准了项目计划书。
It takes so long for research and investigation 3. 用了这么多时间,为的是调查研究。
Now that we have the background, let's discuss how to set up the joint venture. 既然基本情况已经了解了,我们讨论一下如何成立这家合资企业吧。
I think that the first problem for us to discuss is the total amount and proportion of investment. 我想,我们要讨论的第一个问题就是投资的总额和比例,
Let's settle down the problem at first. 让我们首先解决这个问题吧。
I think that the total amount of investment would at least be 5 million US dollars. 我认为,总投资至少要500万美元。
Only this figure can provide the construction funds and circulating capital. 只有这个数目的投资才可能提供这个项目的建设资金和周转资金。
I see. What about the investment proportion of the two parties? 我明白了。双方出资的比例又是多少?
Is it set that 51% goes to the Chinese party and 40% to the foreign party? 是否有规定,中方为51%,外方为40%?
That's the old experience. 那是以前的做法。
Now we make it far more flexible. 现在,我们灵活多了。
If you like. you can have 70% or 80% or if you use advanced technology and equipment, 如果你乐意,你可以出资70%或80%;或者,你采用先进技术和设备,
and market all or most of your products outside China, you may even establish an enterprise exclusively with your capital. 且把所有产品或大部分产品销往中国之外,你可以办独资企业。
Oh ,I don't want to invest too much. 不,我不打算投资那么多。
This is my first investment in China. 这是我第一次在中国投资。
Is there a lower limit for the foreign party in the registered capital. 在注册资本中,对外国合营者有没有什么下限?
Let me see. Generally not less than 30%. 让我看看。一般来说不低于30%,
The rest can be partiy obtained through Chinese bank's loans if you are confronted with lacks of funds. 如果你资金不足,其余的还可以通过向中国银行借业,事业心,进取心来解决一部分。
Oh. we are prepared to contribute 45%, including the cash machinery 4 and equipment. 那么我准备投资45%,包括现金、机器和设备。
Very good. Another question. 很好啊。还有一个问题,
How long does the venture run? 合资期限为多长?
I suggest 10 years to start with. 我建议先订10年。
The contract would be extended if both sides agree. 如果双方同意,合同可以延长。
Okay.I agree with you. 好的,我同意。
n.评价;评估;对财产的估价,被估定的金额
- This is a very perceptive assessment of the situation.这是一个对该情况的极富洞察力的评价。
- What is your assessment of the situation?你对时局的看法如何?
adj.联合的,共同的;n.关节,接合处;v.连接,贴合
- I had a bad fall,which put my shoulder out of joint.我重重地摔了一跤,肩膀脫臼了。
- We wrote a letter in joint names.我们联名写了封信。
n.调查,调查研究
- In an investigation,a new fact became known, which told against him.在调查中新发现了一件对他不利的事实。
- He drew the conclusion by building on his own investigation.他根据自己的调查研究作出结论。
标签:
外贸英语