外贸英语话题王 第151期:道别
时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语话题王
英语课
Say Goodbye 道别
How time flies! Mr. Feng. 时间过得真快啊!冯先生,
I must say goodbye to you and all the friends present. 我不得不向你和在场的诸位道别了。
We'll be sorry to see you leave. 你要走了,我们很舍不得。
Is there anything I can do for you before your departure 1? 需要我帮忙的吗?
No.Thank you for all the trouble you have taken. 没有了。连日来给你们添了许多麻烦,
You and the other have been very considerate 2 and helpful. 你和其他诸位考虑的很周到,帮了我很大的忙。太感谢了。
Don't mention it. 别这么说,布朗先生,
It's a pleasure to help you,Mr. Brown. 能够帮助你,我们感到很高兴。
Here is your plane ticket.Mr. Brown. 布朗先生,这是你的机票。
The plane will take off at 9: 30 tomorrow morning. 飞机在明天上午9:30起飞。
Thank you. 谢谢。
What time should I check in ? 我该什么时候办理登记手续?
I suppose you'll have to be at the airport by 8:30 at the latest so as to go through customs 3 and other things before the plane takes off. 我想最迟得在8:30以前到达机场,以便在飞机起飞前能办理海关和其他手续。
How long will it take from the hotel to the airport that time of day? 到时从宾馆到机场要多久?
An hour or so. Don't worry. 大概一个小时。不用担心,
Just have your things packed up and wait in the room. 你把行李整理好,在房间里等我。
I'll come to hotel to pick you up around 7:30. 我7:30左右开车到宾馆接你。
That's perfectly 4 all right. 太好了,
I'll be ready. 我会准备好的。
Well, it's getting late. 好吧,时间不早了。
I think you'd better have a good rest tonight. 我想你今晚要好好休息,
You'll be having a tiring journey 5 tomorrow. 明天的旅程一定会很辛苦的。
n.离开,起程;背离,违反
- Do you know what lies behind her sudden departure for London?你知道她突然去伦敦的原因吗?
- She took over his work after his departure.他离开以后,她接替了他的工作。
adj.考虑周到的;体谅的,替…着想的
- It was very considerate of you to send me a postcard.你想得真周到,寄给我明信片。
- He is always considerate to old people.他对老人一向体贴入微。
n.海关,关税
- The customs officials turned the man over to the French police.海关官员把那个人移交给了法国警察。
- They are collecting customs.他们正在收缴关税。
adv.完美地,无可非议地,彻底地
- The witnesses were each perfectly certain of what they said.证人们个个对自己所说的话十分肯定。
- Everything that we're doing is all perfectly above board.我们做的每件事情都是光明正大的。
标签:
外贸英语