《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第179期:海上求生的关键
英语课
But there's no guarantee rescue will come,and with such little water here, 是否有人救援还是未知之数 此地淡水贫乏
your health will start to decline rapidly. 人的健康状况会迅速恶化
Given that choice, I'd build a raft and set sail. 有鉴于此 我最好还是做个木筏出海
Driftwood from the beach is ideal. 海滩上的浮木是最好不过的材料
And then for all of the lashing,I'm just gonna use the shipping 1 rope. 至于捆绑加固的任务 就要交给这条船缆了
The key element to sea survival is staying dry. 保持身体干燥是海上求生的关键
I want to make sure this raft keeps me up out of the water. 我要确保这木筏能让我身体不接触海面
Use these as cross struts 2 one there and another here. 用这个做纵向框架 一根在这 另一根在那
It means I can then build another layer on top of this,but with a bit of a gap, 这样我就可以此之上再铺一层 而且中间留有空隙
and into that gap I can force all of the polystyrene and the bottles that's been washed up in this gully. 之后 我在空隙中填入那些 被冲上海滩的泡沫塑料和瓶子
Fill the gap as tightly as possible with polystyrene. 用泡沫塑料把中间一层空隙尽量填满
Then cover it with another layered of driftwood,and tie it all down as tight as you can. 然后在其上再铺一层浮木 使出吃奶的劲把它绑紧
And then all I need is a good a-frame at the back to put a tiller through. 接下来 要在尾部 做个结实的A型框架 以放置船桨
A really good, long length of tiller pole here 这根就不错 长短正好
gonna make paddling much more efficient I can really put my weight into it then. 划起船来能事半功倍 我能把浑身的劲都使上
All I need is to attach this bit to the end.Okay, that will do. 只要把这玩意绑在其中一头就成了 好了 这就好了
Before I launch, I want to collect the water from my still. 起航前 我要先收集蒸馏过的淡水
It's not much,but together with my other water traps,I've got six liters. 不是很多 但加上另外一个聚水器里的水 我总共有6升了
Now to set sail east towards Panama. 现在是时候向东面起航 前往巴拿马了
n.船运(发货,运输,乘船)
- We struck a bargain with an American shipping firm.我们和一家美国船运公司谈成了一笔生意。
- There's a shipping charge of £5 added to the price.价格之外另加五英镑运输费。
标签:
荒野求生