《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第89期:面对困难从容淡定
英语课
And all too soon,there's another obstacle 1 in my path. 好景不长 在我前进的道路上又出现了另一道障碍
Let's take it easy on this stuff 2. 面对困难的时候要从容淡定
Hang on. All of this is completely overhanging. 等等 这里完全是悬空的
Let's try and find another way another way around. 我们要另找出路了 看看这附近有没有别的路
See, if we can somehow reach this tree, 看看能不能想个法子到这棵树上
Hang on. I'm actually gonna use the grappling hook 3 again. 等等 看来我又要使用我的爪钩了
See if I can throw the hook over some of those top branches there. 我得试试 看我能不能将爪勾抛到 这棵树的树枝上去
Okay, that's gonna be good.Let's give this a quick check.Okay, that's cool. 好了 应该行了 我来试一下 好的 太棒了
Been a good friend to me, this grappling hook. 这个爪勾俨然已是我密不可分的好朋友了
Let's use it one last time,get us down to the water. 我最后再用一次 借助它下到水里去
Want to try and get down to this lower bit.Kick these off.Okay. 我准备借助这根绳子下到下面去 把碎石都踢开 好了
There's only one way to find out if this is going to work,and that's to try it. 这是我能想出的唯一方法了 即使只有一线希望 我也愿意去尝试
Got it.Okay, I'm gonna try to get this across to you. 抓住了 好了 我把绳子给你扔过去
Not quite as strong as I hoped, these branches. 这些树枝没有我想象地那么结实
Okay, you ready to catch?One, two, three.Nice.Okay.Go for it. 你准备好接绳子了吗 一 二 三 干得漂亮 好的 过来吧
n.障碍,障碍物,妨害
- She felt that her family was an obstacle to her work.她感到她的家庭妨碍她的工作。
- He is in the full flush of success;nothing was an obstacle.他的成就如日中天,锐不可当。
n.原料,材料,东西;vt.填满;吃饱
- We could supply you with the stuff in the raw tomorrow.明天我们可以供应你原材料。
- He is not the stuff.他不是这个材料。
标签:
荒野求生