《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第45期:胜利就在前方
英语课
Only feet to go now,but this is no time to lose concentration. 胜利就在前方 现在决不能分神
Ok, come on.Last bit, you've got a good grip there. 好了 上来吧 最后一步 这儿有一个手能抓的地方
You got it?that's good.I love climbs like this. 你上来了吗 太好了 我喜欢这样的攀登
You look at it at the start,I love climbs like this. 开始的时候 你觉得爬上去可能要花不少功夫
But actually if you break it down into little chunks 1, 但事实上 如果你把它分解成每一小步
it's doable.And I'm quite pleased,not bad for a broken shoulder two months ago. 这是可以克服的 这很不错了 两个月前我的肩膀骨折了呢
A good drop down there.Ok, let's get move. 这里的石壁很陡峭 好了 我们走吧
I'm further south now on the lookout 2 for food. 我现在前往南部寻找食物
It's early in the year,there's little in season, 现在是早春 这个季节的食物很少
but if you've got a strong stomach,you can usually find something to eat. 但若有一个强壮的胃 你总能设法找到吃的
Hang on, back up There's some deer droppings There's some deer droppings 停一下 后退 这里有一些鹿的粪便 看见了嘛
And, actually, you can, you can eat these,and because the deer have very fast digestion 3, 其实 这些东西你是可以吃的 因为鹿的消化很快
they don't actually absorb all of the nutrients 4 out of it. 它们通常无法吸收里面的所有 营养成分
But you only want to eat it, really,if it's from a grazer,animals living off grasses and berries. 除非你真的想要吃下去 这是食草动物的粪便 就是以草和浆果为食的动物
Out here in the olden days, they actually used to consider these like little multivitamins. 古时候 人们通常都把这看做 小型的多种维他命剂
the reason is they'll absorb most of the nutrients,but leave like a concentrated amount in there. 原因是它们吸收了大多数的营养 浓缩了的一定量营养在里面
厚厚的一块( chunk的名词复数 ); (某物)相当大的数量或部分
- a tin of pineapple chunks 一罐菠萝块
- Those chunks of meat are rather large—could you chop them up a bIt'smaller? 这些肉块相当大,还能再切小一点吗?
n.注意,前途,瞭望台
- You can see everything around from the lookout.从了望台上你可以看清周围的一切。
- It's a bad lookout for the company if interest rates don't come down.如果利率降不下来,公司的前景可就不妙了。
n.消化,吸收
- This kind of tea acts as an aid to digestion.这种茶可助消化。
- This food is easy of digestion.这食物容易消化。
标签:
荒野求生