咱们裸熊 第14期:移动餐车
英语课
Oh, you're just jealous 1 because our calzones are legit!
哦,你们这是嫉妒,因为我们的馅饼好吃!
Hey! You didn't pay for that!
嘿!你还没付钱呢!
Fellow food truckers, on behalf 2 of myself and my bros, we'd like to say..."our bad."
移动餐车的同行们,我仅代表我和我的兄弟们在这里说 ...是我们的错。
That food truck was all I had.
那个餐车是我的全部了。
My food truck was passed down to me for three generations.
我的餐车都传了三代了。
I lost my family in the food truck.
我把家人落在餐车上了。
I will never see them again.
我再也见不到他们了。
Oops 3. Never mind. There they are.
哦,别担心了。他们在这里呢。
One last picture.
最后再自拍一张吧。
Aah! Wait! That's it!
啊!等等!就是这个办法!
Hey, I'm not done posting it!
嘿,我还没发到朋友圈呢!
Step off! Follow me, food truckers! To freedom!
退后!跟上我,餐车老板们!冲向自由!
Come on, everyone!
大家快来!
Get behind me, bros! You guys up there, be cool.
到我身后来,兄弟们!你们就呆在上面,冷静。
We got this under cont...Well, that was kind of rude.
局面已经在我们的控制中...好吧,还真是靠不住。
Oh, no! The battery's dead! Du...Bo...baaaah!
哦,不!电池没电了!放...大...招!
Run!
跑!
Hooray!
好耶!.
Okay, that's a fine for feeding the animals, selling without a permit 4, driving an unregistered truck, and disturbing the peace.
好啦,因为你们喂食动物、无照经营 、驾驶黑车、 扰乱治安,要开以罚金给你们。
Yeah, it's not like this is the first ticket we've ever gotten.
好吧,这也不是我们第一次拿到罚单了。
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你,警员。
Well, at least we taste great. Mmm. 1/4 star!
好吧,至少我们尝起来不错。呒。超逊!
adj.妒忌的,猜忌的;精心守护的
- He was jealous when he discovered that she loved someone else.当他发现她爱别人的时候,他吃醋了。
- An honorable Chinese citizen should be jealous of his own rights.一名光荣的中国公民应当珍惜自己的公民权利。
n.利益,方面;支持,赞成
- Ken is not present,so I shall accept the prize on his behalf.肯没有出席,所以我将代表他领奖。
- They fixed on him to speak on their behalf.他们已经确定他作为代表发言。
int.哎哟( 表示惊讶;沮丧;狼狈;轻度道歉等)
- Oops!I'm on the wrong plane!糟糕!我上错飞机了!
- Oops!I nearly dropped my cup of tea!哎呀!我险些儿把自己的一杯茶掉到地上!
标签:
咱们裸熊