时间:2019-02-08 作者:英语课 分类:咱们裸熊


英语课

   We got next.


  轮到我们了。
  One velcro wallet. One cellie.
  我的尼龙搭扣钱包。你的手机。
  Be careful with this, please. It is my life and soul in rectangular form.
  拜托,小心轻放哦。我的身家性命可全在这个小方块里了。
  Yeah, yeah, yeah.
  没问题。
  Ice bear has ninja stars.
  白熊的忍者镖。
  Grizz for three. One, two, three! Game time! Hunh!
  和我一起数到三。一,二,三!上场!哈!
  Buckets! Unh!
  投篮!啊!
  I'm open! W-wait not too fast. Ow! Time out. Time out.
  传给我!等等,别太快。噢!暂停。暂停。
  I got this. I got this! Defense 1!
  看我的。看我的!防守!
  My bad.
  我的错。
  Wow. Nice shot, man.
  哇。好球,伙计。
  Oof.
  噢。
  Aah-yee! Out-of-bounds.
  哎哟!界外球。
  I got it! Pick and roll. Pick and roll.
  我来接!挡拆,挡拆。
  It's long!
  差太远了!
  Sorry.
  对不起。
  Ice bear meant to do that.
  白熊故意的。
  Outlet 2! Outlet! Cut baseline. Back door. Triangle offense 3. Play seven.
  传出来!传出来!去底线。从弱侧切入篮下。用三角战术。像数字"7"那样。
  Ooh!
  噢!
  Yay! Whoo! Boom. Boom. Yes. Oh, yeah! Uh-huh. Yeah. Yeah.
  耶!噢!呜,太棒了。哦!耶。
  Wait, we're still up 20, right?
  等等,我们还领先二十分,对吗?
  Ha-ha! Game time. Hunh!
  哈哈!游戏时间。哈哈!
  Good job, bros. I'm proud of you.
  干的漂亮,兄弟。真为你骄傲。
  I saw improvement. And I saw heart. And you can't teach heart.
  你的球技见长啊。也看到了你的诚心。这可是教不来的。
  Wait a sec. Did we forget something?
  等下。我们是不是忘了什么?
  The backpack.
  背包。
  The backpack! My wallet.
  背包!我的钱包。
  Ice bear ninja stars.
  白熊的忍者镖。
  I thought for a second there. You said we left our stuff back at the court.
  让我来捋一捋:你说我们把东西落在球场了,
  Because my phone is in there, and if I lost that, I would totally freak out.
  而我的手机在里面,如果我掉了手机,我会抓狂的。
  We left your phone. Aaaaah!
  我们把你的手机落那儿了。啊!
  Oh, it's gone. Somebody jacked us!
  没了。我们被抢劫了!
  No, no, no, no. Noooooooo!
  不,不。不!
  Police! Police! Police!
  警察!警察!警察!
  Whoa, sorry guys. I'm already writing this ticket.
  抱歉,我正在开罚单。
  No, no. We were robbed. T-the guy had a knife a-a-and one eye.
  不。我们被抢劫了。那个人有把刀,而且只有一只眼睛。
  They stole my phone, my apps, my soul!
  他偷了我的手机、 我的应用 、我的灵魂!
  Ice bear wants justice.
  白熊想要法律制裁他。
  Arrest somebody! Use your gun! Wait, where's your gun?
  逮捕他!用你的枪!等等,你怎么没有枪?

n.防御,保卫;[pl.]防务工事;辩护,答辩
  • The accused has the right to defense.被告人有权获得辩护。
  • The war has impacted the area with military and defense workers.战争使那个地区挤满了军队和防御工程人员。
n.出口/路;销路;批发商店;通风口;发泄
  • The outlet of a water pipe was blocked.水管的出水口堵住了。
  • Running is a good outlet for his energy.跑步是他发泄过剩精力的好方法。
n.犯规,违法行为;冒犯,得罪
  • I hope you will not take any offense at my words. 对我讲的话请别见怪。
  • His words gave great offense to everybody present.他的发言冲犯了在场的所有人。
标签: 咱们裸熊