打工姐妹花第一季 第43期:前男友再次出现
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
William!
威廉
Meep meep.
哔 哔
You realize this is a freezer not a panic room right?
你知道这里是冷藏室 不是压惊室吧
Just go out there
快出去
and tear his smug white ass 1 a new one.
踹爆他屁股 给他点颜色瞧瞧
I can't face him Max.
我不敢见他 麦克斯
Why? He's the one who didn't call you.
为什么 他才是那个切断联系的人
I can't face him because I'm a waitress.
我不敢见他是因为我是个女服务员
Last time he saw me
上次他见我时
I was a billionaire in a townhouse.
我还是个住着豪宅的亿万富翁
Now I'm a waitress in a walk in freezer.
现在我只是个躲在冷藏室的女服务员
So when you were laying around on your trust fund
所以说 你躺在你的信托基金上
doing nothing every day
整天屁事不干
having other people scrub your toilet
甚至让别人帮你刷厕所
you could hold your head up high?
你才敢抬头挺胸
But now that you support yourself
可是现在你自食其力
by earning your own money that's somehow shameful 2?
却反而觉得抬不起头吗
Who cares what he thinks?
谁管他是怎么想的
He is the guy who just paid $100 to party with a horse.
他不过个是花一百块来与马共舞的冤大头
He's the loser not you.
他才是笨蛋 不是你
Really? 'Cause he's out there having fun
真的吗 因为他在外面潇洒快活
and I'm in here
而我在这里
hugging a tub of expired blue cheese.
抱着一罐过期的蓝奶酪
Look...
听我说
You see that wad of cash in your Hand?
你看见你手中的一团钞票了吗
You earned that.
这是你自己挣来的
Slap that wad in your palm a few times!
把这团钞票甩到手掌上几次
Feel its power.
感受一下金钱的力量
That's all you got?
你就这么点劲吗
Come on really squeeze that wad!
拜托 使劲捏那团钞票
Feels good in your Hands right?
手里有钱的感觉很好 对吧
Feels pretty good. Yeah.
感觉是挺好的 对
Now slap it and say "this is my wad!"
现在甩过去说 这是老娘挣来的
This is my wad.
这是老娘挣来的
This is my wad!
这是老娘挣来的
This is my wad!
这是老娘挣来的
Go out there.
杀过去吧
I'm going out there!
老娘现在就杀过去
As soon as the ladies calm down.
等我的"姐妹们"平静下来再说
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Show him what he's missing. Let 'em pop playa!
让他看他损失了多少 挺起胸膛
Where are you you rich poseur 3?
躲哪去了 你这个有钱的二逼
Listen up!
大伙听着
That was meant exclusively for one specific rich poseur.
这句话只是特指一个有钱的二逼
All you other rich poseurs 4
你们其他有钱的二逼
just continue with the '90s!
继续派对吧
Where is he? Do you see him?
他在哪 有看到他吗
Uh no. He was right over there.
没 他刚才还在这儿呢
He's gone.
他走了
I don't get to shove this in his face
不能当着他的面给他点颜色瞧瞧了
It would've been nice to put my wad
换我把一团"东西"丢他脸上
in his face for a change.
感觉应该也挺爽的
Oh speaking of wads look over there.
说到那方面 快看
He's such a little pimp.
真是可爱的小男宠
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Actually I am.
说实话 我挺好的
I guess I didn't need to go over there
我想我不需要走过去
and make some big dramatic speech
给他一番振振有词的大演说
telling him that even though I'm a waitress
来告诉他 即使我现在是个女服务员
I'm better than him.
也比他强
I know that now. Thank you.
我心里明白了就行 谢谢
And when I see him one day in the future
如果有天真的再遇到他
I'll be happy to tell him that.
我会乐意告诉他的
He just came out of the men's room.
他刚从男厕所出来了
Let's get out of here!
咱们快跑吧
What? I thought you wanted to talk to him!
什么 我以为你要告诉他呢
I said "the future." This is the '90s.
我是说以后 但现在是在九零年代
Let's get out of here. Run!
咱们快走 跑
n.驴;傻瓜,蠢笨的人
- He is not an ass as they make him.他不象大家猜想的那样笨。
- An ass endures his burden but not more than his burden.驴能负重但不能超过它能力所负担的。
adj.可耻的,不道德的
- It is very shameful of him to show off.他向人炫耀自己,真不害臊。
- We must expose this shameful activity to the newspapers.我们一定要向报社揭露这一无耻行径。
n.装模作样的人
- He had been railed against by them as a prig and a poseur.他们责骂他是一个沾沾自喜、装腔作势的人。
- I am sometimes accused of being an inveterate poseur.有时有人说我惯于装模作样。