打工姐妹花第一季 第135期:打扫卫生
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Forced to clean Sophie's apartment? This is getting dicey.
被迫去打扫苏菲的公寓。这事越来越危险了
Next thing you know, we're locked in a crate 1 on our way to the far east.
很快的,我们就会被关在运往远东的装货箱里
Max, we're going to spend this money on our website.
麦克斯,我们得花钱做网站
That's the future of our company.
那可是我们公司的未来呀
But the future is so far in the future,
可是未来在遥远的未来
and I need this money now for real stuff, like gummi bears and eye liner 2.
我现在需要花钱买真实的东西,比如小熊软糖和眼线笔
How do you think you get to the future?
你觉得你将如何抵达未来
Uh, Marty McFly and a Delorean?
马帝·麦克佛莱和一台德罗宁的跑车
Besides, we don't need the website yet.
再说了,我们目前还不需要网站
We got the birthday cupcake job tomorrow without it.
没有它,明天照样有人请我们做蛋糕
打工姐妹花第一季
And where do you think we got that job?
你觉得为什么会有人请我们
I don't know, the job fairy?
我不知道,有仙女帮忙吗
What? I don't pay attention to the business stuff.
干嘛啊,我本来对生意的事就不怎么上心
I got the order at the web design company when I overheard 3 someone say it was his son's fifth birthday.
我是在网站设计公司不小心听到有人说他儿子要过五岁生日了
Gross 4. Using children for your own profit. Way to go, China.
真恶心,利用孩子来获利,挺有中国的风范嘛
Well, here we are.
我们准时到啦
Why is this big news? Come in.
这有需要昭告天下吗?进来吧
So, if this all works out today,
如果今天一切顺利的话
I have two possible jobs for you.
就有两份工作等着你们
Both at the same building.
而且在同一栋楼里
Two? That's amazing.
两份,太棒了
This is the only way that I can make sure that you don't ruin my company's good name.
这是我确保你们不毁坏我公司好名声的唯一办法
'Cause I work hard to build "Sophie's choice."
毕竟"苏菲的选择"是我辛苦打拼出来的
Now, uh, one of you take bathroom and one of you take out here. Who does which?
现在,你们一个去打扫厕所,一个打扫客厅。自己选一个吧
Bathroom. I'm going to go with bathroom. I love a challenge.
厕所,我就选厕所吧。我喜欢有难度的活儿
If not perfect clean, no job. Begin.
如果达不到一尘不染,就没活儿。开工吧
Watch out, ladies. I'm about to go H.A.M on this b-room.
留神啦,女士们,我要给这间厕所一点"颜瞧"了
What is this "H.A.M"?
什么叫"颜瞧"
Hard as a mother.
就是给点"颜射"瞧瞧
Max, I love when you're dirty.
麦克斯,我好喜欢你讲的荤段子
vt.(up)把…装入箱中;n.板条箱,装货箱
- We broke open the crate with a blow from the chopper.我们用斧头一敲就打开了板条箱。
- The workers tightly packed the goods in the crate.工人们把货物严紧地包装在箱子里。
n.班船,定期班机
- They sailed to America in a large liner.他们乘坐一艘大客轮航行到美国。
- The liner flew straight to Nanjing.客机径直飞往南京。