打工姐妹花第一季 第140期:叫醒男子
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Who is it?
谁呀
You're the rock! I'm the balloon!
你才是石头,我是气球
Without me lifting you out of your negative rockness,
要不是我拯救你这块消极的臭石头
you wouldn't even have a cupcake business.
你哪来的小蛋糕生意啊
I'm the reason we even have cupcake jobs.
咱们能有今天,全是我的功劳
Oh, oh, you're the reason?
都你的功劳是吗
Who stayed up all last night baking 24 more cupcakes while you were sleeping?
那谁在你昨晚呼呼大睡时,彻夜不眠重烤了二十四个蛋糕呢
You did. And who delivered the cupcakes this morning while you were sleeping?
是你,又是谁今早在你倒头大睡时去送这二十四个蛋糕呢
I did. Me. The balloon.
是我,我这个气球
I floated over there and got paid for the job that I got us from the website that I'm trying to pay for.
我飘去收了靠我努力赚钱付的网站给我们找来的工作工资
And now, I'm going to float down this hall
现在,我要飘过走廊
and wake the hot model up 'cause, contrary 1 to what you and your poverty 2 gal-pal might think,
去叫醒那位帅哥,因为跟你和你那位穷人朋友想的相反
I always do the job I'm hired for.
我总是能做好我的本职工作
Oh, no! I am going to wake him up.
不,我要去叫醒他
Free model penis is my reward 3 for doing everything and being tied to a rock like you.
免费"赏鸟"是我干所有的活和被你这样的石头拖累的奖励
Oh, see? I can't get away, because you're the rock and you're heavier than my balloon.
看见没,我甩不开你,因为你才是石头,你拖累了我这个气球
打工姐妹花第一季
Hey, stop! This is cleaning job, not gorgeous 4 ladies of wrestling 5.
住手。我是叫你们来打扫,不是玩什么美女摔跤
Good thing I stopped by to check on you.
幸好我路过来看下你们
What is all this? You explain it. I'm going to go wake the hot model up.
这是怎么回事。你来解释。我要去把帅哥叫醒
He left a note. Just doing my job. As usual.
他留了张纸条,我只是尽本分而已。一如往常的尽本分
So, you think I'm holding Max back?
你觉得我拖了麦克斯的后腿吗
What kind of question is this? Yes.
这是哪门子问题啊。没错
Well, you're wrong. We're a great team.
你错了,我们是黄金搭档
And, yes, there are some things she's better at.
没错,是有些事情她比我擅长
But there are other areas where I excel 6.
但我也有做得比她更好的地方
Well, I don't see them.
反正我是没看见
That's probably because of your eye.
鼠目寸光的人有盲点也正常
Did you wake him up?
你把他叫醒了吗
Uh, no. I think he might be dead.
没有,他貌似是死了
Oh, no, not the hot one! Aw, he's my favorite.
天啊,别是帅的这个啊。他是我的最爱
This is all I need on Yelp 7.
我还要靠他在点评网给我好评呢
We should call 911.
我们打电话叫救护车吧
No, I got it.
不必,我有办法
What are you going to do?
你要干什么
I'm going to give him mouth-to-mouth.
我要给他做人工呼吸
I didn't know there was so much tongue involved.
我还真不知道人工呼吸要用到舌头的
This is not working.
不行啊
But, you know what? I know he's still alive,
不过,我知道他还活着
because his manhood is knocking on my lady door.
因为他的男根正顶着我的水帘洞
He must have taken too many of those pills on the table.
他肯定是吃了太多桌子上的药片
Pills? I got this. Max, go get some hydrogen 8 peroxide.
药片,我有办法了,麦克斯,去拿点双氧水
Sophie, step aside, now. Oh, all right.
苏菲,麻烦让开,好的
You sure you know what you're doing?
你真的知道自己在干嘛吗
My friend Candace Travelstead od'd like three times in college, and I brought her back twice.
我朋友坎迪丝大学时有过三次服药过量,我把她救回来过"两次"
There you go. Bring him up.
交给你了。把他弄醒
Max, you hold his head back, open his mouth. Back up.
麦克斯,你把他的头往后拉,弄开他的嘴巴。后退
I'm starting to see your worth.
我开始看出你的价值了
adj.相反的;adv.相反的(地);n.反面,相反
- My sister's taste in dresses is contrary to my own.在服装方面,我妹妹的爱好和我完全不同。
- The result is contrary to expectation.结果跟预料恰好相反。
n.贫穷, 贫困, 贫乏, 缺少
- We must continue to war against poverty and disease.我们一定要继续同贫穷和疾病作斗争。
- He showed his poverty in his knowledge of agriculture.他表现出缺乏对农业知识的了解。
n.报酬,酬谢,赏金;vt.奖赏,酬谢,报应
- He will expect some reward after working so hard.他工作很努力,会得到报偿的。
- I didn't do it for reward;I did it for love.我做这件事不是为了报酬,而是出于爱好。
adj.华丽的,灿烂的,美丽的,宜人的,棒的
- The gorgeous costume added to the brilliance of the dance.华丽的服装使舞蹈更加光彩夺目。
- What a gorgeous day it is today!今天天气多好啊!
n.摔跤;摔角
- There is a wrestling match tonight.今晚有摔交比赛。
- He defaulted in the wrestling tournament.他在摔跤比赛中弃权了。
v.胜过,优于,杰出,善于,擅长于
- If your talent combines with diligence,you can excel in your pursuit.如果你把天赋与勤奋结合起来,你所追求的事业便会出类拔萃。
- He is working hard to excel his predecessors.他正努力超越他的前任。
vi.狗吠
- The dog gave a yelp of pain.狗疼得叫了一声。
- The puppy a yelp when John stepped on her tail.当约翰踩到小狗的尾巴,小狗发出尖叫。