绿箭侠第一季 第164期:不愿接受帮助的西娅
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
My father was able to get Judge Brackett to back off his hardline stance.
我爸爸成功的让Brackett法官,放下了强硬立场
Your father hates me.
你爸很恨我的
No. No.
没有。没有
My father hates him.
我爸爸恨的是他
Look,nobody asked you to get involved. I did.
没有求你参与这事。我求了
The judge has agreed to a sentence of 500 hours of community service and two years of probation 1.
法官同意判决500小时社区服务,缓刑2年
Provisional on the appointment of someone to act in loco parentis.
临时任命一位代替父母
In loco what?
代替什么
It means that the court will appoint an individual to assume responsibility for you. Me.
法庭我委派一名你的监护人。我
I say thanks,but no thanks.
谢谢你,但你多管闲事了
Thea! You don't actually have a choice.
西娅!你没有别的选择
Oh,actually,I do. See,I'm 18 now and I can make my own decisions.
事实上,我有的选。我现在18岁了,我可以自己做决定
So I decide not to be your ex-girlfriend's office monkey.
所以我决定不做你前女友的傀儡
Well,if you change your mind,then.
要是你改变主意了
Thank you.
谢谢
绿箭侠第一季
Thea... You're in real trouble,and rightly so.
西娅...你知道问题的严重性吗
Doing drugs and driving?
毒驾
It is beyond stupid. That is a good deal that Laurel got you.
这荒唐的没边了。劳瑞尔为你争取了很好的判决
Why aren't you jumping at it?
你干吗不接受呢
I already have a mother.
我已经有妈妈
So... you're going to go to jail and it will ruin the rest of your life.
所以你要去坐牢,这将毁了你的人生
No. I want to ruin mom's life.
不,我要毁了妈妈的生活
She's a liar 2 and a cheat.
她是个骗子,还劈腿
I mean,deal with,Ollie. You can pretend all you want to that she's a saint 3,
承认吧奥利,你可以假装她是个圣人
but I hate her. And she betrayed 4 dad.
但我恨他,她背叛了爸爸
So you're just...you're going to go to jail to spite 5 her?
所以你去坐牢只是为了报复她
Thea... Mom didn't cheat on dad. He cheated on her.
西娅...妈妈没有背叛爸,是爸爸出轨了
Is that the best you can come up with?
你就只能编这种程度的故事吗
Dad wasn't the man he said he was.
爸爸并非他自己口中那样
On "The Queen's Gambit" right before he died,he admitted to me that he failed us.
在他死前承认自己辜负了我们
You. Me. And mom.
你,我,还有妈妈
That he wasn't the man he said he was and that he just wished...
他并非自己口中那般,他甚至希望...
he wished he had more time to right his wrongs.
有更多的时间来纠正他的错误
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Yes,you do.
你信了
Leave me alone.
让我一个人静静
How dare you.
你怎么敢
She was old enough to know the truth.
她已经长大了,应该知道真相
Oliver,the Russians called.
奥利弗,俄国佬来电话了
The meet is set. It's tonight.
会面安排好了。今晚
n.缓刑(期),(以观后效的)察看;试用(期)
- The judge did not jail the young man,but put him on probation for a year.法官没有把那个年轻人关进监狱,而且将他缓刑察看一年。
- His salary was raised by 800 yuan after his probation.试用期满以后,他的工资增加了800元。
n.说谎的人
- I know you for a thief and a liar!我算认识你了,一个又偷又骗的家伙!
- She was wrongly labelled a liar.她被错误地扣上说谎者的帽子。
对…不忠( betray的过去式和过去分词 ); 背叛; 出卖; 泄露
- The shakes of the speaker's hands betrayed his nervousness. 发言者双手颤抖,可见他很紧张。
- He betrayed all his friends on his own account. 他为自己的利益出卖了所有的朋友。
标签:
绿箭侠