陨落星辰第一季 第42期:接受新任务(2)
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
No congestion 1.
没有充血
His lungs are completely clear.
他的肺里面完全干净了
I know this is gonna sound weird 2,
我知道这听起来很奇怪
but are you sure Rick had cystic fibrosis?
不过你确定Rick得了囊胞性纤维症吗?
"Five specialists in three states" sure.
板上钉钉了 还能有假
Before the invasion, he could barely breathe.
在外星人入侵之前 他几乎不能呼吸
I had to put him on a nebulizer twice a day
我每天得给他用两次喷雾器
just to clear his lungs.
就是为了清洁他的肺
Why?
怎么这么问?
I'm no expert,
虽然我不是专家
but full remission like this is extremely rare.
但是这种程度的痊愈是很少见的
Meaning what?
什么意思?
That... Thing that he had on his back cured him?
意思是... 他背上的东西治好了他?
I don't know.
难说
When's he gonna wake up?
他什么时候能醒来?
Dr. Harris said later today.
Harris大夫说今天晚些时候就会了
How is Rick?
Rick怎么样了?
We're weaning him off opiates.
我们减少了他的镇定剂用量
24 hours and we should know if we have him back.
再过24小时 如果他能醒过来 就知道结果如何了
Look, I totally understand if you're holding back with Mike,
听着 这些话你没跟Mike说 我完全理解
but I really want to know everything.
但是 我真的想知道怎么样了
So how dangerous is this?
这很危险吗?
As surgery? Not very.
是和手术吗? 不会那么危险
As long as we have enough drugs to counteract 3 the harness,
只要我们有足够的药物抑制缚椎虫的作用
it's basically cutting steel.
那基本就像切钢条样简单
I'm sorry you couldn't get Ben.
很遗憾你没有救出Ben
I know. Mike is torn up about what happened.
我知道 Mike为这事深深自责
Yeah, well, it's just a man trying to save his son.
嗯 对 也就是男人想要救他的儿子而已
So this morning's attitude was for Harris.
所以你早上是冲着Harris发脾气
I noticed he couldn't get away from you fast enough.
我觉得他是躲得不够快
I appreciate your concern over my state of mind.
谢谢你关心我的心理健康
I am your doctor.
我是你的医生
I, uh...
我 嗯...
Harris told me that he saw my wife die,
Harris说他亲眼看到我妻子死了
and it's hard for me to look at him and not remember that.
一看到他 我很难不想起那些事情
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
I'm sorry.
真遗憾啊
At least she was with a friend.
至少那时她和朋友在一起
Um, I got to go.
嗯 我得走了
Sir, they're back.
长官 他们回来了
You were due back two hours ago.
你们两个小时之前就该回来的
Recon takes longer when you're on foot.
徒步侦察花的时间更长
The transportation issue's being addressed.
运输问题已经处理好了
What's your report?
有什么要汇报的?
I saw some harness kids
我看到几个被控制的孩子
being led into that hospital off of Route 2.
被带进2号路下的那家旅馆
Same hospital you saw before?
也是你之前看的那家旅馆吗?
It looks like they're still using it as a home base.
他们似乎还把那里当做总部
And one of your fighter Jocks thought they saw Mason's kid.
有个叫Jocks的士兵看到了Mason的孩子
Any sign of Karen?
看见Karen了吗?
Didn't see her.
没有
Right. Dismissed.
好的 解散吧
Captain, I don't mind taking orders,
上尉 我不介意接受命令
but I'd appreciate it
但是如果你能告诉
if you'd tell your fighters I'm not the enemy.
你的手下 我不是敌人的话 我会很感激的
You had them keeping tabs on me, didn't you?
你要他们监视我 对吧?
I did.
没错
You were found with Pope.
你和Pope搭过伙
I was in his vicinity.
我只是在他的地盘上
I wasn't with him.
没有入伙
If it weren't for me,
如果不是我
you wouldn't have a second in command.
你的副指挥官就没命了
Those convicts trusted you with a gun.
那些罪犯放心地把枪交给你
That whole time you were with them,
你跟他们在一起的时候
you never thought about using it before?
以前就没有好好利用那枪的想法?
Yeah, every second of every day.
有 每时每刻
On myself at first.
先在自己身上
And then on them.
再在他们身上
What about now?
那现在呢?
I'm just taking it a day at a time.
只是在每天的一段时间里带着它
n.阻塞,消化不良
- The congestion in the city gets even worse during the summer.夏天城市交通阻塞尤为严重。
- Parking near the school causes severe traffic congestion.在学校附近泊车会引起严重的交通堵塞。
adj.古怪的,离奇的;怪诞的,神秘而可怕的
- From his weird behaviour,he seems a bit of an oddity.从他不寻常的行为看来,他好像有点怪。
- His weird clothes really gas me.他的怪衣裳简直笑死人。
vt.对…起反作用,对抗,抵消
- The doctor gave him some medicine to counteract the effect of the poison.医生给他些药解毒。
- Our work calls for mutual support.We shouldn't counteract each other's efforts.工作要互相支持,不要互相拆台。