陨落星辰第一季 第86期:一家人的告别
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
I'm gonna come for you as 1 soon as I can.
我会尽快去找你
I promise 2.
我保证
I-I just wanted to say thanks
我只是想来道谢
For giving me another chance 3.
谢谢你还给我机会
You stay frosty, soldier 4.
记得保持冷静,小兵
So, you want to go west to here. You want to skirt this road.
你先往西走到此,然后绕过这条路
Stay away from the river, of course 5.
记得千万不要靠近河边
And you're gonna come through here, and we're right there.
然后你们穿过这里,就会找到我们
Okay 6. Mm.
好的。好
Got 7 it. Wait for us. We'll be there.
记下了,等着我们去汇合吧
See you soon. Good luck 8.
再见,一路顺风
Thank you. Let's go.
谢了,我们走
陨落星辰第一季
Here.
给你
I told you to hold on to this.
我不是要你保管吗
Well, I decided 9 to come with you.
我决定跟你们一起走
You might 10 as well hang 11 on to it yourself 12, dumbass.
所以你还是自己保管吧,小鬼
You're coming? Yeah.
你跟我们一起吗?没错
I'll get 'em there and stay with 'em until 13 you can catch up.
在你赶来之前,我会守在他们身边,安全地护送他们到那里
I don't want to go, Dad.
我不想去,爸爸
I know you don't, but it's just gonna be for a few 14 days, maybe less 15.
我知道你不想,但是我们也就分开几天,也许更短
It's gonna get better.
一切会好起来的
"It's gonna get better"?
"一切会好起来的"
That's the best advice 16 a college 17 professor 18 can pull 19 up?
这就是一个大学教授能给的最好建议吗
It's the best I've got right now.
这是我目前能想到的最好的
Be safe. I love you.
注意安全,我爱你
All right. On me.
好了,跟我走
conj.按照;如同
- He got work in a hotel as a waiter.他在一家旅馆找到了当服务生的工作。
- In the hotel,the old men were drinking away as usual.在旅馆里,这些老人和往常一样喝个不停。
n.诺言,约定,希望;v.允诺,约定,预示
- I didn't make any promise.我没有作出任何承诺。
- His promise is a big lie.他的许诺是大谎言。
n.机会,意外;运气;风险;vi.偶然发生;vt.偶然发生,冒险
- We will take a chance to have the party outdoor.我们将冒险举行露天聚会。
- This is the last chance any of us has.对于我们中的任何人来说,这是最后的一次机会。
n.课程,讲座,过程,路线,一道(菜)
- The college course was then cut to three years.大学学制那时缩短到三年。
- Of course,I don't always sleep in the afternoons.当然,我并不总是在下午睡觉。
(=okey,O.K.)adj./adv.好,行,不错;n.同意
- The play is okay,but I still prefer the book.戏还可以,可我仍愿读原著。
- Is it okay with you if I borrow this book?我借这本书你不在意吧?
v.(get的过去式)得到,猜到,明白
- I just got some bad news.我刚得到一些坏消息。
- I have got far too much work to do.我要做的事太多了。
n.运气,幸运,吉祥之物;v.侥幸成功
- I'll try my luck.我要碰碰运气。
- Good luck! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.祝你好运! 我们将为你祈祷。
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
- This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
- There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
aux./v.(may的过去式)可能;可以,允许
- It looks as if it might snow.看起来好像要下雪了。
- Might I ask a question?我能问个问题吗?
v.处…绞刑,把吊…起,悬挂
- Why don't you hang up your clothes?你怎么不把衣服挂起来?
- Hang the picture on the wall.把画挂到墙上。
pron.你自己
- I need you to do it yourself.我要你亲自做。
- Late again,Tom?I hope you can explain yourself.汤姆,又迟到了?我希望你能说明理由。
prep.直到...为止;conj.直到...时才...
- He arrived home until midnight.他直到半夜才到家。
- She didn't sleep until midnight.她直到半夜才睡。
adj.很少的,不多的,少数的;int.少数的
- There are few woods in that area.那个地区几乎没有森林。
- I have a few questions.我有些问题要问你。
adj.更少的,更小的;adv.更少地,更小地;n.少量,次要;prep.减
- I read much less now than I did at school.我现在看书远比我上学时少。
- You can't buy the dress with less than 50 yuan.买这件衣服没有50元钱下不来。
n.忠告,建议,劝告
- After all my advice, he still went his own way.在我苦口婆心地相劝后,他仍然一意孤行。
- You should seek advice from your lawyer on this matter.你应该征求你的律师对这件事的意见。
n.学院;高等专科学校
- The college drama society is going to put on a play.大学戏剧协会正准备上演一个剧目。
- I was hot on playing basketball when I was in college.我上大学时热衷于打篮球。
n.教授,公开表示信仰的人
- He is famous as a professor.他作为教授享有盛名。
- I happen to know that professor.我正好认识那位教授。