陨落星辰第一季 第106期:爆破计划
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
Four days -- that's very short notice.
四天,这也太突然了
Can't afford any delay.
不能再拖了
Every time these bastards 1 change tactics on us, we end up getting hurt bad.
每次这群狗杂种改变战术,我们就损失惨重
Listen, Tom, I want you to take a scout 2 into the city tomorrow.
听着,汤姆,明天你去城里探个究竟
Identify secure routes for your vehicles,
为车队制定一条安全路线
give me one last good eyeball recon on that structure.
再帮我侦查一次基地的最新情况
Downtown's a long haul.
去城里的路太远了
We've got to have units closer in.
得有近距离部队接应
We did have units closer in.
确实有过
7th Mass started to pull back, the aliens hit 'em hard.
但第七团已经开始撤退了,外星人把他们打得很惨
Terry Clayton may have been a son of a bitch,
特里·克莱顿这小子是混蛋了点儿
but he wasn't lying about the 7th.
但是这事儿他没撒谎
They're gone?
他们撤退了
Yep, and we've lost contact with the 4th and the 5th.
对,我们与第四和第五团也失去了联系
But the attack plan remains 3 the same
但是进攻计划不变
Four units, one assigned to each leg of the structure.
兵分四路,各攻击基地的一只脚
We blow those demo charges simultaneously 4, the structure collapses 5.
我们同时引爆炸药,基地自然就完蛋了
Which brings me to the issue of demo and high explosives.
接下来要解决爆破装置烈性炸药的问题
How we doing on that?
进展如何
The raw materials aren't a problem,
原材料不是问题
But we've stalled on the build.
但制造却遇到了瓶颈
Our people don't have the most expertise 6 in the making of, uh, bombs --
我们的人在制造炸药这方面知之甚少
Something that I normally take comfort in.
这方面一直让我很安心
Well, we might have caught a break.
也许会有办法
陨落星辰第一季
How's the patient?
病人情况如何
Recovering. And reminding me every day why I specialized 7 in pediatrics.
逐渐康复。而且每天都提醒我以前为什么选择儿科
Desperate times, desperate measures.
非常时期,非常手段嘛
Who the hell is this?
这是谁啊
Name's Pope.
我叫珀普
You must be Porter.
你一定是波特了
I'd stand and salute 8, but, um...
我应该起立敬礼,但是
Isn't he the ex-con that fired on your unit?
这不是对你部队开火的前科犯吗
That is so three weeks ago.
三个礼拜前的事了
Save the bull. Tell him what you told me.
屁话少说,告诉他你对我说的话
I hear you're looking to drive a truckload of high-test into that Skitter palace downtown.
我听说你想装一车高级货,冲进市中心突击者的老巢
That sounds like one tricky 9 piece of demolition 10 work.
听起来像是搞爆破,还挺棘手
And you know something about demolition?
你懂爆破吗
A thing or two. You know, around the water cooler.
懂点皮毛,经常和身边的人聊而已
That makes you some kind of expert?
这么说你还算个专家了
Around my water cooler? Yes, it does.
和我那帮兄弟比,那还用说
Listen, chief, you do this thing wrong,
听着,老大,要是出了问题
odds 11 are you're gonna blow up your little scout troop
有可能在还没到波士顿
long before you ever roll into downtown Boston.
你的侦察队就被送上西天了
You understand that?
明白吗
Somebody give me one reason why we need to trust this guy.
谁告诉我凭什么相信这家伙
We shouldn't.
不应该
Other than he came back for Hal and Matt,
但他救回了哈尔跟马特
he makes bread, and we don't have a lot of options.
还会做饭,而且我们别无选择了
All right, Pope. Convince me.
好吧,珀普,试着说服我吧
Everything I know was shown by an ex-marine, used to live in Dorchester.
我所知道的一切都是住在多尔切斯特的前海军陆战队员教我的
What made you draw this?
你画这个干什么
It's art therapy.
这是艺术疗法
Therapy?
疗法
I asked Rick to sketch 12 what he was thinking.
我让里克把他所想的画出来
Sometimes it can help kids who've been in a traumatic experience get their feelings out.
有时这能帮助那些受过创伤的孩子宣泄他们的情感
What made you draw this?
你画这个干什么
I'm talking to you.
我跟你说话呢
Sorry. He knows a thing or two about demolitions 13,
抱歉,他对爆破略知一二
but he's design only.
但他只能参与设计
I don't want him anywhere near the raw materials. Right.
不要让他接触原材料。好的
And he's under guard at all times.
要时刻监视他
You two get those damn demolition charges made.
这些该死的爆破装置要靠你俩完成
Okay.
好的
Take it.
拿去
Take it.
拿去
私生子( bastard的名词复数 ); 坏蛋; 讨厌的事物; 麻烦事 (认为别人走运或不幸时说)家伙
- Those bastards don't care a damn about the welfare of the factory! 这批狗养的,不顾大局! 来自子夜部分
- Let the first bastards to find out be the goddam Germans. 就让那些混账的德国佬去做最先发现的倒霉鬼吧。 来自演讲部分
n.童子军,侦察员;v.侦察,搜索
- He was mistaken for an enemy scout and badly wounded.他被误认为是敌人的侦察兵,受了重伤。
- The scout made a stealthy approach to the enemy position.侦察兵偷偷地靠近敌军阵地。
n.剩余物,残留物;遗体,遗迹
- He ate the remains of food hungrily.他狼吞虎咽地吃剩余的食物。
- The remains of the meal were fed to the dog.残羹剩饭喂狗了。
adv.同时发生地,同时进行地
- The radar beam can track a number of targets almost simultaneously.雷达波几乎可以同时追着多个目标。
- The Windows allow a computer user to execute multiple programs simultaneously.Windows允许计算机用户同时运行多个程序。
折叠( collapse的第三人称单数 ); 倒塌; 崩溃; (尤指工作劳累后)坐下
- This bridge table collapses. 这张桥牌桌子能折叠。
- Once Russia collapses, the last chance to stop Hitler will be gone. 一旦俄国垮台,抑止希特勒的最后机会就没有了。
n.专门知识(或技能等),专长
- We were amazed at his expertise on the ski slopes.他斜坡滑雪的技能使我们赞叹不已。
- You really have the technical expertise in a new breakthrough.让你真正在专业技术上有一个全新的突破。
adj.专门的,专业化的
- There are many specialized agencies in the United Nations.联合国有许多专门机构。
- These tools are very specialized.这些是专用工具。
vi.行礼,致意,问候,放礼炮;vt.向…致意,迎接,赞扬;n.招呼,敬礼,礼炮
- Merchant ships salute each other by dipping the flag.商船互相点旗致敬。
- The Japanese women salute the people with formal bows in welcome.这些日本妇女以正式的鞠躬向人们施礼以示欢迎。
adj.狡猾的,奸诈的;(工作等)棘手的,微妙的
- I'm in a rather tricky position.Can you help me out?我的处境很棘手,你能帮我吗?
- He avoided this tricky question and talked in generalities.他回避了这个非常微妙的问题,只做了个笼统的表述。
n.破坏,毁坏,毁坏之遗迹
- The church has been threatened with demolition for years. 这座教堂多年来一直面临拆毀的威胁。
- The project required the total demolition of the old bridge. 该项目要求将老桥完全拆毁。
n.让步,机率,可能性,比率;胜败优劣之别
- The odds are 5 to 1 that she will win.她获胜的机会是五比一。
- Do you know the odds of winning the lottery once?你知道赢得一次彩票的几率多大吗?
n.草图;梗概;素描;v.素描;概述
- My sister often goes into the country to sketch. 我姐姐常到乡间去写生。
- I will send you a slight sketch of the house.我将给你寄去房屋的草图。
n.毁坏,破坏,拆毁( demolition的名词复数 )
- Randy Couture as Toll Road, an Expendable and demolitions expert. 大卫·萨亚斯饰演加尔扎将军,邪恶的独裁者。 来自互联网
- Allied Demolitions upgrade moved one slot to the left on the Allied HQ UI. 盟军的爆破升级在指挥部界面中左移一格(由于现在没钳子升级了,所以填钳子的位置)。 来自互联网
标签:
陨落星辰