小狐外传 第47期:高的地方
英语课
Fox didn't like high places.
小狐不喜欢高的地方。
Not one little bit 1.
一点也不。
"Just drop some down," he said 2.
“丢一点下来吧,”他说。
"Oh, no," said Millie. "You have to come up."“哦,不,”米莉说,“你必须爬上来。”
"Uh," said Fox.
“呃,” 小狐说。
"You aren't afraid, are you?" said Millie.
“你不会是怕吧?”米莉说。
"Of course 3 not!" said Fox.
“当然不是!”小狐说。
"Then climb up," said Millie.
“那爬上来啊,”米莉说。
"All right," said Fox. "Here I come."
“好吧,”小狐说,“我来了。”
Fox took 4 a deep 5 breath 6. He closed 7 his eyes.
小狐深吸一口气闭上眼睛。
And he started to climb the tall tree.
他开始爬这棵高高的树,
But he made 8 a serious 9 mistake 10.
可是他犯了个严重的错误,
He opened his eyes and he looked down.
睁开眼睛往下瞧了一眼。
"Oooh," he said. "I'm so high up!"
“哦,”他说,“这么高!”
n.一点儿,少量;钻头;马嚼子;辅币,位,比特(二进位制信息单位);v.控制
- I'm just going out for a bit.我正打算出去一会儿。
- When did you change the bit?什么时候换的钻头?
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
n.课程,讲座,过程,路线,一道(菜)
- The college course was then cut to three years.大学学制那时缩短到三年。
- Of course,I don't always sleep in the afternoons.当然,我并不总是在下午睡觉。
vt.带,载(take的过去式)
- I took my dog for a walk along the river.我带着狗沿那条河散步。
- It took me about two hours to cook the meat.我花了大约两个小时来煮这些肉。
adj.深的,深长的;深奥的;强烈;adv.深,迟
- The sky is deep blue.天空是深蓝色的。
- We talked deep into the night.我们谈至深夜。
n.呼吸,气息,微风,迹象,精神,一种说话的声音
- I'm just going out for a breath of fresh air.我正要出去呼吸新鲜空气。
- While climbing up the stairs the old man always loses his breath.那老人上楼时总是气喘吁吁的。
adj.关闭的;封闭的
- He closed his eyes.他闭上了眼睛。
- He was out of work when the factory closed.他在工厂倒闭后失业了。
v.make的过去式和过去分词
- They were not made in china.它们不是中国制造的。
- The monkey made a long arm for the peach.猴子伸臂去摘桃子。
标签: