时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:夏洛的网


英语课

   "Well," replied Charlotte, "you must try to build yourself up.


  “好的,”夏洛回答说,“你必须尽力打起精神来。
  I want you to get plenty of sleep, and stop worrying.
  我要你睡得足足的,不要担心。
  Never hurry and never worry! Chew your food thoroughly 1 and eat every bit of it,
  永远不要紧张,永远不要担心!把你的食物嚼嚼烂,把它们吃吃光,
  except you must leave just enough for Templeton.
  只除了必须给坦普尔顿留下够它吃的那一点。
  Gain weight and stay well - that's the way you can help.
  胖起来,过得好——这就是你能给我帮的忙了。
  Keep fit, and don't lose your nerve. Do you think you understand?"
  保持健康,不要失去勇气。你认为你明白了吗?”
  "Yes, I understand," said Wilbur. "Go along to bed, then," said Charlotte. "Sleep is important."
  “是的,我明白了。”威尔伯说。“那就睡你的觉吧,”夏洛说,“睡觉顶重要。”
  Wilbur trotted 2 over to the darkest corner of his pen and threw himself down.
  威尔伯于是快步走到它的猪圈最黑暗的角落,倒头躺下来。
  He closed his eyes. In another minute he spoke 3.
  它闭上眼睛,可转眼间它又开口了。

adv.完全地,彻底地,十足地
  • The soil must be thoroughly turned over before planting.一定要先把土地深翻一遍再下种。
  • The soldiers have been thoroughly instructed in the care of their weapons.士兵们都系统地接受过保护武器的训练。
小跑,急走( trot的过去分词 ); 匆匆忙忙地走
  • She trotted her pony around the field. 她骑着小马绕场慢跑。
  • Anne trotted obediently beside her mother. 安妮听话地跟在妈妈身边走。
n.(车轮的)辐条;轮辐;破坏某人的计划;阻挠某人的行动 v.讲,谈(speak的过去式);说;演说;从某种观点来说
  • They sourced the spoke nuts from our company.他们的轮辐螺帽是从我们公司获得的。
  • The spokes of a wheel are the bars that connect the outer ring to the centre.辐条是轮子上连接外圈与中心的条棒。
标签: 夏洛的网