美国小学英语教材1:第24课 玉米饼
时间:2019-01-10 作者:英语课 分类:美国小学英语教材1
英语课
Johnny-Cake 玉米饼
Once a little old woman and a little old man and a little boy lived in a little old house. 从前,一个小老太太、一个小老头和一个小男孩住在一座破旧的小房子里。
One day the little old woman made 1 a round johnny-cake for supper. 一天,小老太太做了一块圆圆的玉米饼作为晚餐。
She put it into the oven 2. 她把它放进烤箱里。
Then she said 3 to the little boy, "You must sit by the oven door and watch the johnny-cake. Take it out of the oven when it is done." 然后她对小男孩说,“你必须坐在烤箱门前看着玉米饼。等烤好的时候就把它拿出来”。
Then the little old woman and the little old man went out to weed 4 the garden. 说完,小老太太和小老头子就去给菜园除草了。
The little boy sat 5 down to wait by the oven door. 小男孩便坐了下来,在烤箱门前等着。
All at once the oven door opened, and Johnny-cake rolled 7 out. 突然,烤箱的门开了,玉米饼滚了出来。
He rolled across 8 the kitchen floor and out of the house. 他滚过厨房地板,滚出了房子。
The boy ran 9 out of the kitchen and called, "Mother! Father! Hurry! Johnny-cake is rolling 10 away!" 小男孩跑出了厨房喊道,“妈妈!爸爸!快来啊!玉米饼滚走了”!
The little boy, the little old man, and the little old woman tried to catch Johnny-cake. 一个小男孩、一个小老头和一个小老太太用尽全力去抓玉米饼。
They ran until 11 they were tired, but they could 12 not catch him. 但是,直到他们跑累了,也没能抓住他。
Johnny-cake rolled on. 玉米饼继续往前滚着。
He laughed and said, "This is very good fun. I roll 6 and they run." 他笑着说,“真是太有趣了,我滚,他们追”。
Johnny-cake rolled on and on. 玉米饼往前滚啊滚、滚啊滚
Soon he came 13 to a brown hen, who was 14 eating corn 15. 不一会儿,他遇见了一只正在吃玉米的棕色母鸡。
"Johnny-cake, where are you going 16?" asked the hen. “玉米饼,你要到那里去啊”?母鸡问道。
"I am out rolling," said Johnny-cake. “我要滚出去”,玉米饼说。
"I have rolled away from a boy, an old woman, and an old man, and I can roll away from you, too." “我从一个男孩、一个老太太和一个老头的身边逃了出来,而且我也能从你身边逃走”。
"You can, can you?" said the hen. "I'll see about that. I think I'll just eat you up." “你能行吗”?母鸡说道。“我倒要看看,我想我正要吃掉你”。
So the hen ran after Johnny-cake and tried to catch him. But she could not catch him. 于是,母鸡追赶着玉米饼,想要抓住他。但是她没能抓住他。
Johnny-cake laughed and said, "This is very good fun. I roll and they run." 玉米饼笑着说,“真是太有趣了,我滚,他们追”。
Soon Johnny-cake came to a cow, who was eating grass. 没过多久,玉米饼遇到了一只正在吃草的奶牛。
"Johnny-cake, where are you going?" asked the cow. “玉米饼,你要到那里去啊”?奶牛问道。
"I am out rolling," said Johnny-cake. “我要滚出去”,玉米饼说。
"I have rolled away from a boy, an old woman, an old man, and a hen, and I can roll away from you, too!" “我已经从一个男孩、一个老太太、一个老头和一只母鸡的身边逃了出来,而且我也能从你身边逃走”。
"You can, can you?" said the cow. "I think I'll just eat you up." But the cow could not catch him. “你能行吗”?奶牛说道。“我想我正要吃掉你”。但是奶牛没能抓住他。
Johnny-cake laughed and said, "This is very good fun. I roll and they run." 玉米饼笑着说,“真是太有趣了,我滚,他们追”。
Johnny-cake went rolling on. 玉米饼继续往前滚。
Soon he came to a fat, lazy 17 pig, who was eating his supper. 不久,他遇到了一只又肥又懒的猪,他正在吃晚餐。
"Johnny-cake, where are you going?" asked the pig. “玉米饼,你要到那里去啊”?猪问道。
"I am out rolling," said Johnny-cake. “我要滚出去”,玉米饼说。
"I have rolled away from a boy, a woman, a man, a hen, and a cow, and I can roll away from you, too. I can, I can." “我已经从一个男孩、一个女人、一个男人、一只母鸡和一头奶牛的身边逃了出来,而且我也能从你身边逃走。我能。我能”。
"I can not hear you," said the pig. “我听不到你说话”,母猪说。
Johnny-cake went up to him. 玉米饼来到了猪的面前。
Again he said, "I have rolled away from a boy, a woman, a man, a hen, and a cow, and I can roll away from you, too. I can, I can." 他再次说道,“我已经从一个男孩、一个女人、一个男人、一只母鸡和一头奶牛的身边逃了出来,而且我也能从你身边逃走。我能。我能”。
"I can not hear you," said the pig. "You are too far away from my ear." “我听不到你说话”,母猪说。“你离我的耳朵太远了”。
Then Johnny-cake went right up to the pig's ear. 这时,玉米饼径直来到猪的耳边前。
"I will make you hear me," he said. “我会让你听到我说话的”,他说。
"I have rolled away from a woman, a man, a boy, a hen, and a cow, and I can roll away from you, too." “我已经从一个女人、一个男人、一个男孩、一只母鸡和一头奶牛的身边逃了出来,而且我也能从你身边逃走”。
Then jump went the pig! He caught poor Johnny-cake and ate 18 him up. 就在这时,猪跳了起来!他抓住了可怜的玉米饼把它吃掉了。
v.make的过去式和过去分词
- They were not made in china.它们不是中国制造的。
- The monkey made a long arm for the peach.猴子伸臂去摘桃子。
n.烤炉;烤箱
- You put food inside an oven to cook it.你把食物放进烤箱里热一下。
- She baked bread in an oven.她用烤炉烤面包。
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
n.杂草,野草;vi.除草;vt.除…的草,剔除
- They pulled up the weed by the root.他们把野草连根拔起。
- Please help me to weed the garden.请帮我清除园里的草。
v.(sit的过去式,过去分词)坐
- He sat on a chair.他坐在椅子上。
- The mother sat by the sick child all night long.妈妈整夜守在生病的孩子身旁。
vi.卷;摇晃;vt.使滚动;使摇摆;n.卷;名册
- We will need to roll up the paper.我们得把这纸卷起来。
- I'll call the roll before class.课前我要点名。
adj.包金箔的v.(使)打滚( roll的过去式和过去分词 );(使)转动;卷;把…卷成筒状
- A tear rolled down his face. 一滴眼泪沿他的面颊流下来。
- The coin rolled underneath the piano. 硬币滚到了钢琴底下。
adv.横过,使...被理解(或接受);prep.穿过,横过
- He walked across the road carefully.他小心地过马路。
- You can go across the bridge.你可以越过这座桥。
vbl.run的过去式
- He ran,and then slowed down to a walk.他跑着,然后放慢速度步行。
- As soon as Marie opened the door,the dog ran in.当玛丽一打开门,狗就跑了进来。
adj.旋转的;波动的;起伏的n.旋转;动摇;轰鸣
- the rolling hills that characterize this part of England 成为英格兰这一地区特征的绵延起伏的丘陵地
- He walked with a rolling gait. 他走起路来摇摇摆摆。
prep.直到...为止;conj.直到...时才...
- He arrived home until midnight.他直到半夜才到家。
- She didn't sleep until midnight.她直到半夜才睡。
v.能,可能(can的过去式);aux.v.(can的过去式)能;可以
- Could I open the window?我可以打开窗子吗?
- I could wait ten minutes.我可以等十分钟。
v.动词come的过去式
- I was surprised why he came here so early.他为什么那么早到这里,我很惊奇。
- The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
n.(美)玉米,(英)小麦,谷物(中)包裹
- Corn was first grown in America.玉米最先在美国种植。
- Was the camel carrying corn?那头骆驼驮的是谷物吗?
n.去,离去,地面(或道路)的状况,工作情况;(复数形式)goings: 行为;adj.进行中的,流行的,现存的
- We're going to listen to a report this afternoon. 今天下午我们要去听报告。
- He hates leaving the office and going on holiday.他不愿离开办公室去度假。
标签:
小学英语