神探夏洛克第三季第一集02
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第三季
英语课
神探夏洛克第三季第一集_02
Moriarty's network. Took me two years to dismantle 1 it.
莫里亚蒂的犯罪网 我两年才摧毁掉
And you're confident you have?
真的摧毁了?
The Serbian side was the last piece of the puzzle.
塞尔维亚方面是最后一块拼图
Yes. You got yourself in deep there with Baron 2 Maupertuis.
(出自原著“赖盖特之谜”) 对 你故意纠缠莫波吐依兹男爵
Quite a scheme. Colossal.
好一条计策 大棋啊
Anyway. You're safe now.
总之 你现在安全了
Mmm.
嗯
A small "thank you" wouldn't go amiss.
稍微说句谢谢不会死人的
What for?
谢什么?
For wading 3 in.
谢我的介入
In case you've forgotten, field work is not my natural milieu 4.
你忘了吧 我的日常工作可不包括外勤
"Wading in?"
"介入"?
You sat there and watched me being beaten a pulp 5.
你坐在那 眼睁睁看他们暴打我
I got you out. No, I got me out.
我救了你 不 我自己救的自己
Why didn't you intervene sooner?
你怎么不早介入?
I couldn't risk giving myself away, could I?
我总不能自爆身份吧?
It would have ruined everything.
那就前功尽弃了
You were enjoying it.
你就想看我挨打
Nonsense. Definitely enjoying it.
哪里话 绝对是看得爽
Listen, do you have any idea what it was like, Sherlock,
喂 你根本不懂那种感觉啊 夏洛克
going undercover?
执行卧底行动?
Smuggling 6 my way into their ranks like that?
凭空混进那种队伍里?
The noise, the people!
吵吵闹闹 人山人海
I didn't know you spoke 7 Serbian.
我不知道你还会说塞尔维亚语
I didn't.
之前确实不会
But the language has a Slavic root.
但塞语源自斯拉夫语
Frequent Turkish and German loan words.
还经常从土耳其语和德语里借词
Took me a couple of hours.
几小时就学会了
Hmm, you're slipping.
呵 退步了
Middle-age, brother mine.
人到中年啊 我的弟弟
Comes to us all.
你也会有这天的
Oh, no, you don't take it, do you?
哦不 你不放糖的 是吧?
No. You forget a little thing like that.
不放 这种小事总是忘
Yes.
就是
You forget lots of little things, it seems.
你也忘记了很多小事呢
Uh-huh.
嗯
Not sure about that.
那个真不怎么样
Hmm? Ages you.
嗯? 显老
Just trying it out.
尝试新造型
Well, it ages you.
我告诉你 显老
Look... I'm not your mother,
我说... 我不是你妈
I've no right to expect it... No...
我没权利指望 不是...
But just one phone call, John!
可只要打个电话 约翰
Just one phone call would have done.
打个电话来也好啊
I know.
我知道
After all we went through! Yes.
我们可是患难之交 您说得对
I am sorry.
对不起
Look, I understand how difficult it was for you after...
我知道你多难过 自从...
..after...
自从...
I just let it slide, Mrs Hudson, I let it all slide.
我已经看开了 赫德森太太 我看开了
And it just got harder and harder to pick up the phone, somehow.
但要拿起电话却越来越难
Do you know what I mean?
你懂这种感觉吗?
I need you to give this matter your full attention, Sherlock,
我要你百分百专注于这事 夏洛克
is that quite clear?
明白吗?
What do you think of this shirt? Sherlock!
这衬衫合身吗? 夏洛克
I will find your underground terror cell, Mycroft.
我会找出你所谓的地下恐怖组织的 麦克罗夫特
Just put me back in London.
只需将我放归伦敦
I need to get to know the place again, breathe it in.
我需要重新认识这里 身临其境
Feel every quiver of its beating heart.
感受城市的心跳
One of our men died getting this information.
我们有个人为这条信息牺牲了
All the chatter 8, all the traffic concurs 9,
所有小道消息 沟通往来都证实
there's going to be a terrorist strike on London, a big one.
伦敦将有大规模恐怖袭击
And what about John Watson?
约翰·华生怎样了?
John? Mm.
约翰? 嗯
Have you seen him? Oh, yes,
你见过他吗? 可不是
we meet up every Friday for fish and chips
我们每周五还相约去吃鱼薯条呢
I've kept a weather eye on him, of course.
当然 我有紧密关注他的行踪
We haven't been in touch at all to...prepare him.
完全没有正面联系 没给他预告
Um...No.
没有吗
Well, we'll have to get rid of that.
呵 我们可得把这玩意去掉
"We?" He looks ancient.
"我们"? 他这样太老气了
I can't be seen to be wandering around with an old man.
我可不想身边跟着个小老头
I couldn't face letting it out.
我不忍心转租给别人
He never liked me dusting.
他从不让我帮忙打扫房间的
No, I know.
是 我知道
So why now? What changed your mind?
为什么现在回来? 怎么改变主意了?
Well, I've got some news.
嗯 有些事想告诉你
Oh, God, is it serious?
天哪 很严重吗?
What? No, no, I'm not ill.
什么? 不不 我没得绝症
I've, well, I'm...
我 嗯 我...
..moving on.
开始新生活了
You're emigrating?
要移居国外啦?
Nope. Er, no, I've er...
不是 呃 不 我...
...I have met someone.
有对象了
Oh! Ah, lovely.
啊 那太好了
Yeah. We're getting married. Well, I'm going to ask, anyway.
对 我们要结婚了 反正我准备求婚
So soon after Sherlock?
夏洛克才过去多久啊?
Hmm, well, yes.
可不是吗
What's his name?
他叫什么呀?
It's a woman.
是个女的
A woman?! Yes, of course it's a woman.
女的? 当然是女的啊
You really have moved on, haven't you?
你果然抛弃旧生活了呀
Mrs Hudson, how many times?
赫德森太太 说了多少回了
Sherlock was not my boyfriend!
夏洛克不是我男朋友!
Live and let live, that's my motto.
放心 我很宽容的
Listen to me I am not gay!
再声明一次 我不是同性恋
I think I'll surprise John. He'll be delighted.
我想给约翰个惊喜 他会很高兴的
You think so?
是吗?
Mm, pop into Baker 10 Street, who knows, jump out of a cake.
突然回到贝克街家里 或者从蛋糕里蹦出来
Baker Street? He isn't there any more.
贝克街? 他早不住那儿了
Why would he be? It's been two years.
奇怪吗? 都两年了
He's got on with his life.
他有了新生活
What life? I've been away.
能有什么生活? 我又不在
Where's he going to be tonight?
他今晚会去哪?
How would I know? You always know.
我怎么知道 你什么都知道
He has a dinner reservation in the Marylebone Road.
他在马里波恩路上一家餐厅订了位
Nice little spot.
不错的小店
They have a few bottles of the 2000 Saint-Emilion,
有2000年的圣埃米利永红酒
though I prefer the 2001.
虽然我觉得2001年的更好
I think maybe I'll just drop by.
我顺便去一趟吧
You know, it is just possible that you won't be welcome.
说不定 他并不欢迎你呢
No, it isn't.
不可能
Now, where is it?
快拿出来
Where's what? You know what.
什么东西? 别装傻了
Welcome back, Mr Holmes.
欢迎回来 福尔摩斯先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Blud.
vt.拆开,拆卸;废除,取消
- He asked for immediate help from the United States to dismantle the warheads.他请求美国立即提供援助,拆除这批弹头。
- The mower firmly refused to mow,so I decided to dismantle it.修完后割草机还是纹丝不动,于是,我决定把它拆开。
n.男爵;(商业界等)巨头,大王
- Henry Ford was an automobile baron.亨利·福特是一位汽车业巨头。
- The baron lived in a strong castle.男爵住在一座坚固的城堡中。
(从水、泥等)蹚,走过,跋( wade的现在分词 )
- The man tucked up his trousers for wading. 那人卷起裤子,准备涉水。
- The children were wading in the sea. 孩子们在海水中走着。
n.环境;出身背景;(个人所处的)社会环境
- Foods usually provide a good milieu for the persistence of viruses.食品通常为病毒存续提供了一个良好的栖身所。
- He was born in a social milieu where further education was a luxury.他生在一个受较高教育就被认为是奢侈的社会环境里。
n.果肉,纸浆;v.化成纸浆,除去...果肉,制成纸浆
- The pulp of this watermelon is too spongy.这西瓜瓤儿太肉了。
- The company manufactures pulp and paper products.这个公司制造纸浆和纸产品。
n.走私
- Some claimed that the docker's union fronted for the smuggling ring.某些人声称码头工人工会是走私集团的掩护所。
- The evidence pointed to the existence of an international smuggling network.证据表明很可能有一个国际走私网络存在。
n.(车轮的)辐条;轮辐;破坏某人的计划;阻挠某人的行动 v.讲,谈(speak的过去式);说;演说;从某种观点来说
- They sourced the spoke nuts from our company.他们的轮辐螺帽是从我们公司获得的。
- The spokes of a wheel are the bars that connect the outer ring to the centre.辐条是轮子上连接外圈与中心的条棒。
vi./n.喋喋不休;短促尖叫;(牙齿)打战
- Her continuous chatter vexes me.她的喋喋不休使我烦透了。
- I've had enough of their continual chatter.我已厌烦了他们喋喋不休的闲谈。
同意(concur的第三人称单数形式)
- Gilardi concurs that the newly compiled data is a powerful tool. 吉拉迪认同新汇集的数据是一个强有力的工具。
- Curtin concurs that it's been a blessing and a reward. 柯廷也同意这是一种祝福和奖励。
标签:
神探夏洛克