外贸口语一点通第137期:海关检查之应税物品
时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
Something dutiable 应税物品
A: Anything duitable?
有应缴税的物品吗?
B: Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150.
有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。
A: Anything else besides these?
除此之外,还有别的吗?
B: No, except the three bottles of whisky and two cartons of cigarettes.
除了三瓶威士忌和二条香烟以外没有别的了。
A: You are allowed £150 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch.
我们允许您携带150英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表上税了。
B: Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?
我得付烟酒税吗?
A: No. The law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigarettes duty-free.
不用。法律允许您携带免税的三瓶酒和两条香烟。
B: Oh, thank you very much.
喔,谢谢您。
A: Have you got any prohibited goods with you?
您随身带有违禁品吗?
B: No, I don't think so.
我想没有。
A: I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here.
对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的。
标签:
外贸口语