外贸口语一点通第119期:争议仲裁之巧问巧答
时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
If arbitration 1 is to take place in China, which substantive 2 law will apply? 如果仲裁在中国进行,主要依据哪些法律规定?
Arbitration will be carried out in compliance 3 with the commerical law of China. 仲裁将根据中国商法进行。
What documents must we furnish to arbitration? 进行仲裁时我们必须提供哪些文件?
All the relevant documents. 所有的相关材料。
Just a second. I'll check out for you. 稍等,我帮你查一下。
Do we have to settle the dispute by arbitration? 我们必须通过仲裁解决分歧吗?
It is not necessary to submit a case to arbitration as long as our two parties can discuss the matter in a friendly manner. 只要双方能有好协商,就没有必要进行仲裁。
We wish to sellte this dispute fairly and suggest that we submit is to arbitration. 我们希望能够公平解决争议,建议对争议进行仲裁。
Arbitration is generally the last resort if there is no alternative. 仲裁通常是在别无选择的情况下的最后手段。
Does the arbitration have to be done in China? 只能在中国进行仲裁吗?
No, we can have arbitration in other countries. 不,可以在其他国家进行仲裁。
You don't have to. But since we do business in China, having arbitration here is convenient. 不用,但既然我们在中国经商,在这里仲裁方便些。
Arbitration can be concluded either in China or in other countries. 仲裁可以在中国进行,也可以在他国进行。
We don't oppose the matter be submitted to arbitration. Then in which country? 我们不反对将此问题交仲裁解决,那么在哪个国家仲裁呢?
We insist that arbitration be carried out in the country of the defendant 4. 我们坚持仲裁应在被告所在的国家进行。
We hope that the arbitration be conducted in China. 我们希望仲裁在中国进行。
What kinds of dispute do you usually handle? 你们通常处理哪些类型的纠纷?
We handle many kinds of commercial disputes. 我们处理很多种商业纠纷。
Well, there are many kinds, such as disputes arising form foreign trade and transport of goods, cargo 5 insurance, transfers of technology, leasing and so on. 嗯,很多。例如,由对外贸易,货物运输,货物保险,技术转让,租赁等引起的纠纷。
1 arbitration
n.调停,仲裁
- The wage disagreement is under arbitration.工资纠纷正在仲裁中。
- Both sides have agreed that the arbitration will be binding.双方都赞同仲裁具有约束力。
2 substantive
adj.表示实在的;本质的、实质性的;独立的;n.实词,实名词;独立存在的实体
- They plan to meet again in Rome very soon to begin substantive negotiations.他们计划不久在罗马再次会晤以开始实质性的谈判。
- A president needs substantive advice,but he also requires emotional succor. 一个总统需要实质性的建议,但也需要感情上的支持。
3 compliance
n.顺从;服从;附和;屈从
- I was surprised by his compliance with these terms.我对他竟然依从了这些条件而感到吃惊。
- She gave up the idea in compliance with his desire.她顺从他的愿望而放弃自己的主意。
标签:
外贸口语