美国小学英语教材1:第26课 小红母鸡
时间:2018-12-13 作者:英语课 分类:美国小学英语教材1
英语课
The Little Red Hen 小红母鸡
One day Little Red Hen was 1 eating in the barn 2 yard 3. 一天,小红母鸡正在谷仓院里吃东西。
She found 4 some wheat 5. 她发现了一些小麦。
"Who will plant this wheat?" she asked. “谁愿意种这些小麦”?她问道。
"I will not," said 6 the dog. “我不种”,狗说。
"I will not," said the cat. “我不种”,猫说。
"I will not," said the pig. “我不种”,猪说。
"I will not," said the duck. “我不种”,鸭说。
"I will, then," said Little Red Hen. “那么,我来种吧”,小红母鸡说。
So she planted the wheat. 于是,她种下了小麦。
By and by the wheat was ready to cut, and Little Red Hen asked, "Who will cut this wheat?" 过了一段时间,小麦就可以收割了,小红母鸡问道,“谁愿意割这些小麦”?
"I will not," said the dog. “我不割”,狗说。
"I will not," said the cat. “我不割”,猫说。
"I will not," said the pig. “我不割”,猪说。
"I will not," said the duck. “我不割”,鸭说。
"I will, then," said Little Red Hen. “那么,我来割吧”,小红母鸡说。
So she cut the wheat. 于是,她收割小麦。
"Who will thresh this wheat?" asked Little Red Hen. “谁愿意打这些小麦啊”?小红母鸡问道。
"I will not," said the dog. “我不打”,狗说。
"I will not," said the cat. “我不打”,猫说。
"I will not," said the pig. “我不打”,猪说。
"I will not," said the duck. “我不打”,鸭说。
"I will, then," said Little Red Hen. “那么,我来打吧”,小红母鸡说。
So she began to thresh the wheat. 于是,她开始打麦子。
Red Hen said, "Now who will take this wheat to town and have it made 7 into flour 8?" 小红母鸡说,“现在,谁愿意把这些小麦带到镇上将它们磨成面粉啊”?
"I will not," said the dog. “我不去”,狗说。
"I will not," said the cat. “我不去”,猫说。
"I will not," said the pig. “我不去”,猪说。
"I will not," said the duck. “我不去”,鸭说。
"I will, then," said Little Red Hen. “那么,我去吧”,小红母鸡说。
Off 9 she went with the wheat, and soon she came 10 back with the flour. 她带着小麦出发了,没过多久,她就带着面粉回来了。
Then she said, "Who will make some bread with this flour?" 这时候她问,“谁愿意用这些面粉做一些面包啊”?
"I will not," said the dog. “我不做”,狗说。
"I will not," said the cat. “我不做”,猫说。
"I will not," said the pig. “我不做”,猪说。
"I will not," said the duck. “我不做”,鸭说。
"I will, then," said Little Red Hen. “那么,我来做吧”,小红母鸡说。
So she began to make the bread. 于是,她就开始做面包了。
Before long the bread was done, and Little Red Hen asked, "Who will eat this bread?" 没过多久,面包就做好了,母鸡问道,“谁要吃这些面包啊”?
"I will," said the dog. “我要吃”,狗说。
"I will," said the cat. “我要吃”,猫说。
"I will," said the pig. “我要吃”,猪说。
"I will," said the duck. “我要吃”,鸭说。
But Little Red Hen shook 11 her head. 但是,小红母鸡摇了摇头。
She said, "You have done no work. You are too lazy 12 to have any bread. My chickens and I will eat it." 她说,“你们什么活也没干,你们太懒了,所以你们吃不到面包,我和我的小鸡宝宝要吃这些面包”。
And they did 13. 于是,他们吃起了面包。
2 barn
n.谷仓,饲料仓,牲口棚
- That big building is a barn for keeping the grain.那幢大房子是存放粮食的谷仓。
- The cows were driven into the barn.牛被赶进了牲口棚。
3 yard
n.庭院,院子
- There is an apple in the yard.院子里有一个苹果。
- The children are playing in the yard.孩子们正在院子里玩耍。
4 found
v.建立,创立,创办;vbl.(find的过去分词)找到
- I found him at home.我发现他在家。
- The United Nations was found in 1945.联合国于1945年成立。
5 wheat
n.小麦
- It's still too early to harvest the wheat now.现在割小麦为时过早。
- The farmer grows a lot of wheat.这位农民种了许多小麦。
6 said
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
7 made
v.make的过去式和过去分词
- They were not made in china.它们不是中国制造的。
- The monkey made a long arm for the peach.猴子伸臂去摘桃子。
8 flour
n.面粉,粉;粉状物质
- We make flour into bread.我们用面粉做出面包。
- The rats have eaten holes in those bags of flour.大老鼠把那些面粉袋嗑出了窟窿。
9 off
adj.远的;休假的,空闲的;adv.走开,出发,隔断;prep.离开,脱落,在...之外
- You'd better cool off first.你最好先冷静下来。
- I need some time off.我需要一些时间休息。
10 came
v.动词come的过去式
- I was surprised why he came here so early.他为什么那么早到这里,我很惊奇。
- The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
标签:
小学英语