陨落星辰第一季 第4期:驻地的讨论(2)
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
I'm also giving you Tom as your second in command.
我任命汤姆做你的副官
You move west, go to ground somewhere around Acton.
你们向西进发 在阿克顿附近隐蔽起来
What do we do when they start picking up groups of 300?
他们开始搜捕三百人的队伍时 我们怎么办
Then we break up into smaller units
那我们就拆分成更小的队伍
and we continue, Weaver 1.
继续作战 韦弗
Till it's armies of one
等到搜捕个体时
and they start picking us off individually?
拆成一个人的队伍吗
Is that how we do it?
这样可行吗
Listen, if you've got a better idea,
听着 如果你另有高招
I'd damn sure like to hear it.
我倒洗耳恭听
Oh, I have a better idea.
我是有更好的计划
We got a chance right now.
趁现在还有机会
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我一直想跟你讲
We're facing a galaxy 2.
我们面对的是星际战争
Now, I don't know
我不知道
how many Skitters and Mechs the bastards 3 left,
现在还有多少突击者和械甲怪
but it's a hell of a lot less than it was
虽然是他妈的比以前少了
and a hell of a lot less than it'll be
但是等母舰回来
when the mother ships come back, and they will.
他们的数量又要剧增 这是肯定的
We cannot fight these things
我们不能和这些玩意儿正面作战
unless we know how.
除非知道如何消灭他们
陨落星辰第一季
I know how. No, you don't.
我知道方法 你不知道
Nobody knows how, and that's the problem.
没人知道 这才是问题所在
That's the reason we're gonna split up,
所以我们分散行动
we're gonna run, we're gonna hide,
我们得撤 得躲
and we're gonna survive.
唯有这样 才能保命
Now, all the food stores have been marked on your maps.
你们的地图上已标明了所有的食品店
As of last week's recon, they were all intact and secure.
根据上周侦查报告 店铺尚未被破坏
I'm gonna have the med and science people with me.
医护人员和研究人员跟我走
They're still working on the harness situation.
继续研究如何破除外星人的控制
Lost two more kids this morning
今早又有两名孩子失踪
trying to get the damn things off.
不能再这样下去了
Now, that's it.
会议结束
Any questions?
还有问题吗
No, sir.
没了 长官
Get back to your people. We move out in the morning.
各自归队 一早出发
I'll let you know the exact time.
具体时间我再通知你们
Jim, I think you're making a mistake
吉姆 你把平民放在韦弗队伍里
to give Weaver noncombatants... I do.
我认为是个错误 真的
Listen, it had to be Weaver.
听着 必须由韦弗来统领
He's got eight years active army,
他现役军人干了八年
he's got six years reserve,
预备役干了六年
and I saw him operate in Desert Storm.
我见过他在"沙漠风暴"中的表现
You, on the other hand, Professor Mason,
而梅森教授你 另有所长
have read a lot of books.
你博览群书
Hey, I'm not asking...
我不是想要求升...
Now, I grant you
我承认
that a great deal of those books were military history,
你非常了解军事历史
but I had to go with Weaver.
但我还得任命韦弗为指挥官
Understood.
明白
There's a reason why you are his second in command.
我任命你为他的副官是有原因的
You do whatever you've got to do
你有你的任务
to defend those civilians 4.
那就是保护好那些平民
I understand.
我明白
Good.
很好
And good luck.
祝你好运
It's not over, Tom.
一切还没结束 汤姆
1 weaver
n.织布工;编织者
- She was a fast weaver and the cloth was very good.她织布织得很快,而且布的质量很好。
- The eager weaver did not notice my confusion.热心的纺织工人没有注意到我的狼狈相。
2 galaxy
n.星系;银河系;一群(杰出或著名的人物)
- The earth is one of the planets in the Galaxy.地球是银河系中的星球之一。
- The company has a galaxy of talent.该公司拥有一批优秀的人才。